Mayor Amy's Art Dump 2.0 || Commissions: Closed | Trades: Closed | Requests: Open ||

Milleram

Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Prismatic Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
6u6fwfg.gif
Welcome
6u6fwfg.gif

Apparently Photobucket recently changed its terms and conditions, so all of the images in my old art thread are broken. Instead of going back and fixing all of the images, I decided to just make a new art thread instead.

YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif

6u6fwfg.gif
About Me
6u6fwfg.gif

My name is Amy and I've been drawing on and off for most of my life. I went through a period of about 10 years when I didn't draw at all (I didn't want to cramp my sister's style), but I've been drawing pretty consistently for the last 5 years. I'm constantly experimenting and looking for new ways to improve my style.

YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif

6u6fwfg.gif
Links
6u6fwfg.gif

Although I've let some of my social media accounts die, I'm still really active on these platforms:

deviantART | Instagram | Toyhouse

YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif

6u6fwfg.gif
Art Status
6u6fwfg.gif

Commissions: Closed | Trades: Closed | Requests: Open

Please PM me if you are interested in a trade. Please post to this thread if you have a request. For examples of the styles I offer for commissions and trades, please see my commissions journal. For requests, I will draw in any style I feel like at the time. I may not get to requests right away. They are more just for me to refer to when I have a bit of time and don't know what to draw.

YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif
YKToKi4.gif

6u6fwfg.gif
My Art
6u6fwfg.gif

Here's a piece I finished recently. I'm proud of it because I think it shows that my colouring and my colour selection have been improving.

WewDhEoh.png

I won't be updating the OP each time I finish a new piece. Instead, I'll be making new posts, so keep checking the latest posts for updates.

Thanks for looking!

Pixels by Zombhood

Last edited:
Ah, your art is so cute! >.<
I would like to do an art trade with you but i'm quite busy with collage and my shop at the moment ;-;
I will deffo come back and look at your new pieces~

ahhh so neat and adorable, as always :,D love the galaxy texture you used for the shirt!

I really like this art! Too bad I can't do trades cause... you know... physics is life :,)

But I would definitely love to do an art trade with you at some point~

yaay a new Amy thread! I look forward to seeing what you do next :blush:
I have a trade to complete but later on I'd love to do one with you ^^

@Tee-Tee, xSuperMario64x and Ariane, I would love to do art trades with all of you! Just let me know whenever you guys have some spare time. c:

@lunatepic, thank you! c: I found a great f2u galaxy texture on DA. c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here are my latest pixels:

LZbLwmG.gif
u2zOa8Q.gif
pJdSTlh.gif
Rot1u5B.gif

H9UQmMj.gif
3m4w8dS.gif
KZVlI2M.gif
aQs00NN.gif

I adopted this guy today, and I decided to draw him. It's been a while since I've drawn a dude. XD

yo8VRVOh.png

@Dedenne2, here's the drawing you requested!

i1i6cxl.png

Keep those requests coming! I need to practice drawing faces! Lol.

hi! if you have the time, i have a little request for you :)

could you draw me her: https://imgur.com/26CEhQs

if you actually decide to, the dandelion in her hand is 'enchanted' if you wanna capture that in the drawing
also you can have free will on the outfit! you could also put her dandelion in her hair

hi! if you have the time, i have a little request for you :)

could you draw me her: https://imgur.com/26CEhQs

if you actually decide to, the dandelion in her hand is 'enchanted' if you wanna capture that in the drawing
also you can have free will on the outfit! you could also put her dandelion in her hair

Thank you for your request! Your character is very cute. c:

@Aazia, thank you for your request and for offering to draw my mayor! c: Would you be willing to draw one of my OCs instead of my mayor? If so, the link to my Toyhouse is in my signature. If you'd prefer to draw my mayor, just let me know and I'll give you some refs of her. c:

@punctuallyAbsent, thank you for your request! I might give Kafras a try at some point. c:

Last edited:
Back