Mayor Amy's Art Dump 2.0 || Commissions: Closed | Trades: Closed | Requests: Open ||

m'khail looks so good, you should definitely draw in a semi-realistic style more often ! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

m'khail looks so good, you should definitely draw in a semi-realistic style more often ! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Ah, thank you so much! Yes, I think I'll practice that style some more, maybe with a female character next time. c:

hi!! i love your art and i?m just dump a random request here if you don?t mind! i have bought art from you in the past and omg you?ve improved soooo much. i?ve loved your art from the beginning but now WOW!! i really really love it now :)

https://toyhou.se/475105.haneul

i would love if you drew this bun bc he?s my most favorite character but i don?t have much art of him

hi!! i love your art and i’m just dump a random request here if you don’t mind! i have bought art from you in the past and omg you’ve improved soooo much. i’ve loved your art from the beginning but now WOW!! i really really love it now :)

https://toyhou.se/475105.haneul

i would love if you drew this bun bc he’s my most favorite character but i don’t have much art of him

Ah, thank you so much for the request and the kind words! ;u; Yes, I remember drawing for you in the past! I even remember drawing that bust of Haneul, but I know I can do a much better job now, lol. I'd love to draw a cheeb of him sometime soon!

Ah, thank you so much for the request and the kind words! ;u; Yes, I remember drawing for you in the past! I even remember drawing that bust of Haneul, but I know I can do a much better job now, lol. I'd love to draw a cheeb of him sometime soon!

haha yes of course! i’d love to see what you can do with him haha thank you so much! c:

Hi, Could you maybe draw my mayor?

Attachments

• 70F549D4-8727-48D6-8E89-4865154B2C6C.jpg
    70F549D4-8727-48D6-8E89-4865154B2C6C.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 183
It's been a while since I last used this thread, but here's a contest entry I just completed:

bsl25qVl.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your art, and I would do a trade, but my art is traditional, so it's not quite on par with digital :*)

I really like your art, and I would do a trade, but my art is traditional, so it's not quite on par with digital :*)

I also draw traditionally sometimes! We could always do a traditional trade when I'm not so busy? I'll let you know when I have time! c:

I love the cute recent piece you made for your friend and the contest entry one as well! Very nice colors, it's soft and pleasing to the eye!

I love the cute recent piece you made for your friend and the contest entry one as well! Very nice colors, it's soft and pleasing to the eye!

Thank you so much for your nice comment! I really like drawing characters with pastel colour palettes. c:

Haven't done any trad art in a while. I'm okay with how it turned out, but too bad it smudged a bit. Grrr...

TtjsvIol.jpg

Last edited:
Back