Badges - Do you collect them?

Pumpkin Rosie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
One of the things you can collect in New Leaf are badges, with you can get from Phineas, if you
meet the conditions to get a badge. Do you care for the badges or not? I try to get the badges
which I'm able to get, since it's impossible for me to get some badges, like the Streetpass one for
example. In all the years I play NL, I only met like 8-10 people via Streetpass. It's really difficult to
find AC players in my town, who also have their Streetpass activ. I can be happy if I ever get the
bronze one at least.

So, what about you?

I never actively seek them out. They just happen as I play, but I think later on, once I'm tired of endlessly decorating and the like, I might try to complete as many badges as I can. Right now I have a lot to keep me busy though!

I don't bother with them. Some of the badges are ludicrously hard and it wouldn't hurt to have a counter feature for the badges, like how many times you've refurbished or how many dreams you've visited.

I don't care much for badges and i only have a couple gold ones for the easily obtainable ones. When phineas shows up I don't even bother asking for badges because I actually enjoy him waddling around town!

I don't exactly work toward the badges, they are nice to collect but they're so difficult, well most of them are! I just do my thing, and if Phineas shows up then that's cool! If not, ah well :p

I collect them on my main town Arbolita with my mayor. It is a fun thing to do along with collecting all the item, it keeps me playing the game. That said, I don't think I would want to collect them again in my side town, plus I usually reset it when I get bored.

Not really ahahahahahaha I kinda am lazy to collect everything so, nah but I'd like to complete it though xD

I liked collecting them for my old town so I'll probably be collecting them for my new town too. I am a bit obsessive though... once I start to collect I need to finish.
If one of the badges is for street pass I'll probably hang out at the mall staking out the game store (or any store that sells video games)

I never really make it my mission to gain them, but when I do it's usually unintentionally. Most of the time I get the bell saver one I think it is? right off the bat. Since I usually transfer my bells when I recreate my town. I guess that's nice. I think the more badges you have, the more experienced it makes you look haha.

I actively try to get easy one like bug/fish or balloon ones, good Samaritan badge as well as the dream suite badge.
Others like gardening/ weeding badge I just get without trying.
Doubt I'll ever get the turnip one as I don't buy them, or the streetpass badge.

I don't usually think about getting the badges but I'm always happy to recieve them! I've collected quite a few so far unintentionally but pretty soon I will start having to actually work towards earning my last badges. I'm still not sure when/how often the badge guy comes, I think I've missed him a few times :(

Nope. I usually focus on my town most of the time since I like to decorate and make things nice. I'm not a person who would try collect the entire collection of bugs and sea creatures or badges. However, I would like to do that sometime later if I got basically nothing to do in ACNL.

Yeah. But I'm not actively in search and destroy mode for them. I play the game at a slow pace, carefree and relaxing. If I see Phineas I will rush him hoping for badge(s).

i have all the badges but they're not all gold. i earned most of them naturally and it was a nice surprise getting them from phineas whenever he was in town. :) i really want to finish my bug/fish encyclopedias and get the gold badges though!!

lol, Before I reset my town, I had to watch K.K. Slides 100 Times... In a row. It took me about a day to get the gold badge, but totally worth the badge and his pic :p
What else... Oh yeah, I was buying turnips from Joan so much, I only managed to get the bronze Turnip Badge (no one would help me, rip.)
And... Let's see.... I also help villagers next to daily, just to gain friendship and get that badge :p
Other than that, I take as I go. Its ludicrous (probably to make your gameplay LAST LONGER. remember, this is a life simulation game!)

Back