• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

need a cute OC to test some things on ♪ | flash animation

cosmylk

ENG • 日本語OK
Bells
Spirit Candy: Wix
Pink Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (152) +
I've been practicing with macromedia flash, and I need a simple cutie to test some animations one.
uhmm, it will be on this rough base I drew, simple characters will have a better chance.

won't be colored, probably only a sure rough sketch.
male = female
humanoid = kemonomimi
no fan art / no anthros

zq1jw998ewpxlnso_by_baka_oniichan-dbmqjah.gif

Last edited:
I've never seen this type of animation around here, it looks so good :eek:
maybe you'd like to consider my Lexy? Her design isn't too complicated (you can skip the flower crown if you want to)

thanks for considering! I hope you find OCs you like to experiment with :blush:

Maybe any of these? [x]
It'll be nice to see what you can do with any of these ocs <3 Thanks for considering, this is a cool idea ❤

Last edited:
aaa no fan art

good luck! animation looks cute .o.

Aaah I love the animation! <3

Maybe you can try my mayor? [x] [x]
She has two main hairstyles, so pick whatever!

Or I know how much you love squidkids, so [x] [x] [x]
you can omit the headgear since it's quite complicated ^^" if you do happen to colour it I'd like purple hair rip these are the only refs I have rn...

Thanks for considering, your art is amazing <33

Yeah for my painterly style live2d is a pain too so it requires lots of flexibility
One way to practice fluid movements is to ref from anime frames.. anyway good luck :d

Back