• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Making TBT Bells the next ICO

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
TBT costs a lot to run, but where does this money come from? Well, not from ads, because everyone has adblocker!

That's why I propose TBT creates their own cryptocurrency.

Now, the admins can finally be like csgo lotto and find a way to bring affordable stock market to everyone :) Valve does it, why not TBT? They're both virtual afterall!

It's no secret that the tbt collectibles is like the only reason why some people come here - what draws them to virtual 50x50 icons? Who knows! And it's also no secret there's a shady black market going on around here... People are willing to spend 50 dollars for like... a pokeball!

Think about it admins, if you invest in this, you can literally become the next bitcoin! Yahooie!

I'm being 100% serious just make it an ICO already

Just think about it! There's the turnip market that teaches everyone about the stock market - so why not allow people to apply that knowledge for good use and invest in TBT Bells!

Mobile is where that ad revenue's at. Animal Crossing Community has made literally thousands through PayPal donations - just throwing that out there.

Just kidding. Jeremy, please make pop-ups and ads that redirect you away from the site a thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm not kidding about them having made thousands. I can understand a small donation, but some of the people on this list are crazy!
http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/honorary_citizens.asp

Back