Selling Collectibles

Oh! I might as well buy that sweet looking pumpkin cupcake as well, may I ask the price? Also, if you could maybe put a pumpkin related pun as the message...

looking for 180 for the pumpkin cupcake!

Dang, this thread is lit! How much would you like for the chao egg?

Dang, this thread is lit! How much would you like for the chao egg?

Never seen a chao egg sell before so idk!! The guide says 1000 is the median. I will probably let it go for 900 tbt?

Hi. Are you able to hold onto collectibles for a few days? I want to purchase the green balloon, but I don't have the TBT yet. I'm guessing it's around 2300 TBT for it?

Mwa Ha Ha! I have received my 6 swirls and a cupcake full of delicious pumpkin spice! Now im one step closer to my summer and halloween lineups!

(Oh yeah, I realy don't want my chocolate cake, so if youd be willing to trade mine for a collectible of yours...)

Thank you so much Jacob!

Hi. Are you able to hold onto collectibles for a few days? I want to purchase the green balloon, but I don't have the TBT yet. I'm guessing it's around 2300 TBT for it?
Willing to sell green balloon for 2200 actually. I'd rather not hold it however....
Why is green more expensive than teal? There have been more green sold.
All around more appealing/hoarded by members

Mwa Ha Ha! I have received my 6 swirls and a cupcake full of delicious pumpkin spice! Now im one step closer to my summer and halloween lineups!

(Oh yeah, I realy don't want my chocolate cake, so if youd be willing to trade mine for a collectible of yours...)

Thank you so much Jacob!

You're welcome! Lol also no thanks on the trade ; )

Willing to sell green balloon for 2200 actually. I'd rather not hold it however....

Wow, I'll have to find a way to make TBT quick, then. I was hoping you'd hold onto it...

Thanks anyway.

lump of coal and voodo doll
155tbt with september sapphire and hyrbid blue pansy remember: 299tbt for both of these collectables I'm offering

Last edited:
lump of coal and voodo doll
155tbt with september sapphire and hyrbid blue pansy remember: 299tbt for both of these collectables I'm offering

I'm willing to sell Voodoo doll for 220 tbt and lump of coal for 500

Also I am not interested in any trades, sorry

Back