• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

WTF is up with Moderator Messages?

AC_Goddess

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've only been on this site about 3-4 times since I joined. I have an inbox full of Moderator Messages warning me to follow the rules. What the hell?

Follow teh rools or yew gonna get baynd. =p

But really, I dunno.
I don't think you've broken any yet.

I've only made 15 posts. Certainly not enough to warrant 10 moderator messages. I smell abuse of power or the smell of my stalker's garlic breath.

They all say the same thing. "Stop breaking the rules or you'll be sorry." One of them included a perverted message, so I think I know who it is.

AC_Goddess said:
They all say the same thing. "Stop breaking the rules or you'll be sorry." One of them included a perverted message, so I think I know who it is.
I smell mod abuse...and mint.

They know your hiding super secret Rabbit agents in your house that come out at night and reak havoc on the World Amirite?

AC_Goddess said:
XD

Perverted eh?
Wonder which Mod that could be.

lightningbolt said:
They know your hiding super secret Rabbit agents in your house that come out at night and reak havoc on the World Amirite?
unfunny :\

dis is srs

Perverted eh?

I have a good feeling who did it.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Pics or it didn't happen<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Anyway MOD ABUSE I SEE???

Xeladude who?!?!?!?!</div>

I wish the breath were minty! I checked the list of people who were moderators, and I think I know who it is. GRRRRRRR. Freakin' perv!

xeladude said:
lightningbolt said:

dis is srs

Perverted eh?

Well can you make anything better?

I don't think it was a mod, probably someone is posing as a mod
Note: mods user names are in bold blue

xeladude said:
lightningbolt said:

dis is srs

Perverted eh?

OH MY *censored.3.0* XELA IS GREEN!

AC_Goddess said:
I wish the breath were minty! I checked the list of people who were moderators, and I think I know who it is. GRRRRRRR. Freakin' perv!
SCREEN SHOT

Back