WTF is up with Moderator Messages?

AC_Goddess

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've only been on this site about 3-4 times since I joined. I have an inbox full of Moderator Messages warning me to follow the rules. What the hell?

I've only made 15 posts. Certainly not enough to warrant 10 moderator messages. I smell abuse of power or the smell of my stalker's garlic breath.

They all say the same thing. "Stop breaking the rules or you'll be sorry." One of them included a perverted message, so I think I know who it is.

AC_Goddess said:
They all say the same thing. "Stop breaking the rules or you'll be sorry." One of them included a perverted message, so I think I know who it is.
I smell mod abuse...and mint.

AC_Goddess said:
XD

Perverted eh?
Wonder which Mod that could be.

lightningbolt said:
They know your hiding super secret Rabbit agents in your house that come out at night and reak havoc on the World Amirite?
unfunny :\

dis is srs

Perverted eh?

I have a good feeling who did it.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Pics or it didn't happen<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Anyway MOD ABUSE I SEE???

Xeladude who?!?!?!?!</div>

I wish the breath were minty! I checked the list of people who were moderators, and I think I know who it is. GRRRRRRR. Freakin' perv!

I don't think it was a mod, probably someone is posing as a mod
Note: mods user names are in bold blue

xeladude said:
lightningbolt said:
They know your hiding super secret Rabbit agents in your house that come out at night and reak havoc on the World Amirite?
unfunny :\

dis is srs

Perverted eh?

I have a good feeling who did it.
OH MY *censored.3.0* XELA IS GREEN!

AC_Goddess said:
I wish the breath were minty! I checked the list of people who were moderators, and I think I know who it is. GRRRRRRR. Freakin' perv!
SCREEN SHOT

Back