• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let me draw your mayor

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Bells
Switch
8102-5593-5719
Heya!! I've been out of inspiration lately, and I figured that drawing mayors can at least keep me drawing!

Post pictures of your mayors and I'll see if I can draw them! ^__^

[EDIT] I posted a couple of mayors, and I'll get to the other ones when I can! Thank you for being patient! :blush:

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 8.13.24 PM.jpg

i'd love to see my mayor in your art style :)
you can also use my avatar for reference~ she has green eyes by the way ^^

Last edited:
tumblr_ovu0cwb4hd1u5h0x1o2_1280.jpg

wah... I'd get better images but this'll do. My sig is also my mayor :p

My mayor is very feminine and has waist long hair! (x) There is a description of her personality there if you want to attempt her, thank you for considering!

could you please draw my mayor azure?
i looked at your tumblr and oh my goddd your art is so good i die ;w;
wYQ5J.png

note: the design on his left sleeve is a dragon skull with yellow eyes, and it's only on the outside of the sleeve,
not the inside (i couldn't get the pattern to look right)
note 2: he wears a thin chain around his neck with a set of dogtags on it; one is blank, the other has an uppercase A on it (or you can just leave them blank, i'm not picky!
note 3: if you could, please draw him with a fluffy medium-ish long ponytail? (i wish the game had ponytails..)

i'msorry my mayor is really specific, i don't mean to be a bother

Last edited:
Heres my Mayor Crya ~ X

Cheers for considering! ^^

You're welcome to draw my mayor if you'd like!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1359

Thanks for considering. c:

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo2_400.jpg

I'm sorry I used crappy markers to color this. I don't have anything else and was too tired to draw it digitally orz

I love drawing nurse characters, so I hope you like it! Your mayor is awfully cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ovu0cwb4hd1u5h0x1o2_1280.jpg

wah... I'd get better images but this'll do. My sig is also my mayor :p

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo3_1280.jpg

Here you go! Sorry it's colored so poorly with crappy markers. I didn't have anything else on me and was too tired to draw it digitally. I hope you like it, though!

I really liked the floofy, curly hair from your signature. It's very cute and was fun to draw! ^__^

cute!! I'm so happy you did the curly hair- since I have curly hair irl and would totally have curly hair in game if I could (let's hope I can next game sob) :-D

So cute! I actually like the coloring haha. The orange and pink combo looks nice :-D

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo2_400.jpg

I'm sorry I used crappy markers to color this. I don't have anything else and was too tired to draw it digitally orz

I love drawing nurse characters, so I hope you like it! Your mayor is awfully cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo3_1280.jpg

Here you go! Sorry it's colored so poorly with crappy markers. I didn't have anything else on me and was too tired to draw it digitally. I hope you like it, though!

I really liked the floofy, curly hair from your signature. It's very cute and was fun to draw! ^__^

Thank you so much! She looks adorable! I love the pose. c: I'm glad you enjoyed drawing her. c:

wow I love your traditional art its so cool here's my mayor I would love if you did traditional tysm :3
HNI_0092.JPG

Back