Let me draw your mayor

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8102-5593-5719
Heya!! I've been out of inspiration lately, and I figured that drawing mayors can at least keep me drawing!

Post pictures of your mayors and I'll see if I can draw them! ^__^

[EDIT] I posted a couple of mayors, and I'll get to the other ones when I can! Thank you for being patient! :blush:

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 8.13.24 PM.jpg

i'd love to see my mayor in your art style :)
you can also use my avatar for reference~ she has green eyes by the way ^^

Last edited:
My mayor is very feminine and has waist long hair! (x) There is a description of her personality there if you want to attempt her, thank you for considering!

could you please draw my mayor azure?
i looked at your tumblr and oh my goddd your art is so good i die ;w;
wYQ5J.png

note: the design on his left sleeve is a dragon skull with yellow eyes, and it's only on the outside of the sleeve,
not the inside (i couldn't get the pattern to look right)
note 2: he wears a thin chain around his neck with a set of dogtags on it; one is blank, the other has an uppercase A on it (or you can just leave them blank, i'm not picky!
note 3: if you could, please draw him with a fluffy medium-ish long ponytail? (i wish the game had ponytails..)

i'msorry my mayor is really specific, i don't mean to be a bother

Last edited:
You're welcome to draw my mayor if you'd like!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1359

Thanks for considering. c:

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo2_400.jpg

I'm sorry I used crappy markers to color this. I don't have anything else and was too tired to draw it digitally orz

I love drawing nurse characters, so I hope you like it! Your mayor is awfully cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ovu0cwb4hd1u5h0x1o2_1280.jpg

wah... I'd get better images but this'll do. My sig is also my mayor :p

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo3_1280.jpg

Here you go! Sorry it's colored so poorly with crappy markers. I didn't have anything else on me and was too tired to draw it digitally. I hope you like it, though!

I really liked the floofy, curly hair from your signature. It's very cute and was fun to draw! ^__^

cute!! I'm so happy you did the curly hair- since I have curly hair irl and would totally have curly hair in game if I could (let's hope I can next game sob) :-D

So cute! I actually like the coloring haha. The orange and pink combo looks nice :-D

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo2_400.jpg

I'm sorry I used crappy markers to color this. I don't have anything else and was too tired to draw it digitally orz

I love drawing nurse characters, so I hope you like it! Your mayor is awfully cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_ovzhzeMFnG1t4azxuo3_1280.jpg

Here you go! Sorry it's colored so poorly with crappy markers. I didn't have anything else on me and was too tired to draw it digitally. I hope you like it, though!

I really liked the floofy, curly hair from your signature. It's very cute and was fun to draw! ^__^

Thank you so much! She looks adorable! I love the pose. c: I'm glad you enjoyed drawing her. c:

wow I love your traditional art its so cool here's my mayor I would love if you did traditional tysm :3
HNI_0092.JPG

Back