• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Lydia's Cycling Center!*CLOSED* | cycling villagers

Hello! How much tbt would you want for Elise? Also how original is she?

She's free. Are you sure you're talking about Elise the monkey? I thought nobody wanted her lmao also, she's original the last time I saw her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I could do it rn.

Actually, someone offered 25 tbt before you, I assumed she wasn't on
I guess if you can offer higher then that you can have her.

She's free. Are you sure you're talking about Elise the monkey? I thought nobody wanted her lmao also, she's original the last time I saw her.

Yeah, I'm talking about Elise lol. I know she's definitely not the most popular/most liked villager, but I honestly like her design, and I would like to have her. I'm not available rn, but I'd like to have her. :)

Yeah, I'm talking about Elise lol. I know she's definitely not the most popular/most liked villager, but I honestly like her design, and I would like to have her. I'm not available rn, but I'd like to have her. :)
oh okay then i'll vm you when she's ready :]

Last edited:
Okay sounds good, I only have two hours from now right? I'm starting a new game in a moment, so I just want my timing to be right

25 tbt or I guess like 4.5 million bells? idk I can go lower if you want.

Sorry for the late reply.
Is she still available? When will she be in boxes?
I can do like 20 tbt.

Can I reserve Zucker? I can get you the cloud-making machine, kiki and lala wand, and the my melody wall.

Back