Cycling Lydia's Cycling Center!*CLOSED* | cycling villagers

Let me know how much you want for Chrissy in both tbt and ig bells!

Sweet! I can take him. How many TBT do you want? Sorry, I'm am so broke in my game right now.

Edit: I have 300k IGB. I just checked. I didn't even know I had that. So I can pay using some IGB also if you want.

Last edited:
May I please reserve Rosie? She is still showing up on my Main Street so I know it will be sometime before I am able to have her again in my town (16 Villager Cycle) which I am quite fine with waiting. I am cycling out villagers myself just at a snail's pace to be able to obtain my final dreamie. I can pay in TBT as well if that is okay with you. Please and thank you!

Sweet! I can take him. How many TBT do you want? Sorry, I'm am so broke in my game right now.

Edit: I have 300k IGB. I just checked. I didn't even know I had that. So I can pay using some IGB also if you want.
umm 25 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please reserve Rosie? She is still showing up on my Main Street so I know it will be sometime before I am able to have her again in my town (16 Villager Cycle) which I am quite fine with waiting. I am cycling out villagers myself just at a snail's pace to be able to obtain my final dreamie. I can pay in TBT as well if that is okay with you. Please and thank you!

yes oc! I know how you feel );

Last edited:
Back