• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Lydia's Cycling Center!*CLOSED* | cycling villagers

Let me know how much you want for Chrissy in both tbt and ig bells!

25 tbt or I guess like 4.5 million bells? idk I can go lower if you want.

Last edited:
Is Rudy still available?

Are you selling him?

Last edited:
Sweet! I can take him. How many TBT do you want? Sorry, I'm am so broke in my game right now.

Edit: I have 300k IGB. I just checked. I didn't even know I had that. So I can pay using some IGB also if you want.

Last edited:
May I please reserve Rosie? She is still showing up on my Main Street so I know it will be sometime before I am able to have her again in my town (16 Villager Cycle) which I am quite fine with waiting. I am cycling out villagers myself just at a snail's pace to be able to obtain my final dreamie. I can pay in TBT as well if that is okay with you. Please and thank you!

Sweet! I can take him. How many TBT do you want? Sorry, I'm am so broke in my game right now.

Edit: I have 300k IGB. I just checked. I didn't even know I had that. So I can pay using some IGB also if you want.
umm 25 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please reserve Rosie? She is still showing up on my Main Street so I know it will be sometime before I am able to have her again in my town (16 Villager Cycle) which I am quite fine with waiting. I am cycling out villagers myself just at a snail's pace to be able to obtain my final dreamie. I can pay in TBT as well if that is okay with you. Please and thank you!

yes oc! I know how you feel );

Last edited:
Back