• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying paying 75 TBT for stripe set & a few misc orderables

I can give you the regal items, and the stripe ones, but for that I need some bells to do the order, and I don?t have many

what does the (p)/(purp) mean lol? customizing? i can get u all but i don't think i can customize them quickly u . u

what does the (p)/(purp) mean lol? customizing? i can get u all but i don't think i can customize them quickly u . u

oops sorry, those were notes for me, lol!! I took those out, you can ignore them :p

I believe I can get you everything on your list but I'd need to check the stripe furniture (that is if BlueCicada can still get them than I won't bother getting them.)

Ok, I ordered the Classic buffet, the regal vanity and dresser, and the stripe set, I don?t have the rest of the items you want :C

Ok, I ordered the Classic buffet, the regal vanity and dresser, and the stripe set, I don?t have the rest of the items you want :C

that's ok! when can I get them? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe I can get you everything on your list but I'd need to check the stripe furniture (that is if BlueCicada can still get them than I won't bother getting them.)

I should be all set, but thank you so much!

Back