• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Final Destination

Hiro

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Anyone seen it?
Is it worth watching?
Did you like the prequels?

I havent seen it yet. And i loved the prequels :D

I'm also seeing it if i can find any cinema in Sweden that shows it >.>

Ive heard the car wash scene was pretty intense :O

Kid Icarus said:
Does it have no items and is everyone played by fox
Not the stage.

@Ryan- Is that your Sims character as your Avie?

Yes, but i dont really use it in-game. I just made it for avi xD

ive seen it and its good and funny, this man dies coz a women turns this switch and he's in swimming pool the switch makes the pumps extra strong and he gets sucked in 1 and it ripps him in half, its funny coz in the other end of pump u just see his ass floating up :D

Jarrrad said:
ive seen it and its good and funny, this man dies coz a women turns this switch and he's in swimming pool the switch makes the pumps extra strong and he gets sucked in 1 and it ripps him in half, its funny coz in the other end of pump u just see his ass floating up :D
Put that in a spoiler please.

Thanks to the interwebz i just watched the whole movie and all i can say is:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>V V</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">IT *censored.3.0*ING ROCKED!</div>

meh, I saw the prequels on tv and I thought it was really crappy. Its really funny how these random things I wouldnt have thought of killed people. :eek:

Still intense and scary, but weird.

But the deaths can happen in reality.
Is it wierd that a cinema explodes because of fire? No.
Can you die by a car wash if you are stuck like her? Yes.
BUT, what i thought was cartoonish is the tire death. Like srsly, what are the odds :O

-Ryan- said:
But the deaths can happen in reality.
Is it wierd that a cinema explodes because of fire? No.
Can you die by a car wash if you are stuck like her? Yes.
BUT, what i thought was cartoonish is the tire death. Like srsly, what are the odds :O
Everyone has there opinion but I think it's just..

Back