• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hey there :)

Nanoloop

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I actually don't know what to say but I will try my best. :lemon:
I'm Nano and first of all I want to state that English is not my mother tongue so please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes or maybe some silly misunderstandings. I will do what I can to prevent this. I'm also happy to get some advice and suggestions what I could do better.

So now for the AC part. :)
Well I started playing AC when Wild World came out. I fell in love with the atmosphere, the characters and the tranquillity caused inside of me (if that makes sense). I could just relax and have fun, being me.
So I bought city folks too but sadly I never played it much cause after a while I felt a little lonely cause I had no one I could share the fun with.
When ACNL came out I couldn't resist and bought it too and had some good time but same problem there and some rl issues made me stop playing it for 1 and a half year.
I eventually went back about a week ago and it just feels a little like home.
I decided to join an active community so that I maybe could learn more about the game and therefore expand my experiences, plus having fun together.

So I bet the whole text sounds really cheesy and like a cliche and all but I am bad at introductions. :mad:

I am looking forward to having a nice time here and hopefully this time "Fantasie" (the name of my town) won't have to be without its major for a long time!

Greetings,

Nano

Last edited:
Hello Nano and welcome to this forum! If you want you can add me and we can share our 3DS Friend Code and we can play together :D Soo if you wan't feel free to message me, I also came back to ACNL about a week ago. :)

Hi there Nano! Welcome to TBT! Please feel free to make yourself home here, and do not hesitate to ask for anything you may ever need. :)

Hiya Nano! Welcome! :) It's pretty easy to wrap your head around after a while. It's great to see new members join in even when we thought no one played anymore haha & Btw your English it great!

Welcome to TBT!!! Your english is perfectly fine. :)
We're glad to have you. Please enjoy your stay, and as others said above, do not hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Have fun!! :D

Hey.
Thank you all for your nice replies! :)
I am always quite nervous about such things.
I am looking forward to the time here. :lemon:

At Foreversacredx : I am also pretty happy to see that there are still people playing and enjoying the game. I was afraid that all communities would be more or less dead.

Back