Hey there :)

Nanoloop

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I actually don't know what to say but I will try my best. :lemon:
I'm Nano and first of all I want to state that English is not my mother tongue so please excuse any typos or grammar mistakes or maybe some silly misunderstandings. I will do what I can to prevent this. I'm also happy to get some advice and suggestions what I could do better.

So now for the AC part. :)
Well I started playing AC when Wild World came out. I fell in love with the atmosphere, the characters and the tranquillity caused inside of me (if that makes sense). I could just relax and have fun, being me.
So I bought city folks too but sadly I never played it much cause after a while I felt a little lonely cause I had no one I could share the fun with.
When ACNL came out I couldn't resist and bought it too and had some good time but same problem there and some rl issues made me stop playing it for 1 and a half year.
I eventually went back about a week ago and it just feels a little like home.
I decided to join an active community so that I maybe could learn more about the game and therefore expand my experiences, plus having fun together.

So I bet the whole text sounds really cheesy and like a cliche and all but I am bad at introductions. :mad:

I am looking forward to having a nice time here and hopefully this time "Fantasie" (the name of my town) won't have to be without its major for a long time!

Greetings,

Nano

Last edited:
Hello Nano and welcome to this forum! If you want you can add me and we can share our 3DS Friend Code and we can play together :D Soo if you wan't feel free to message me, I also came back to ACNL about a week ago. :)

Hi there Nano! Welcome to TBT! Please feel free to make yourself home here, and do not hesitate to ask for anything you may ever need. :)

Hiya Nano! Welcome! :) It's pretty easy to wrap your head around after a while. It's great to see new members join in even when we thought no one played anymore haha & Btw your English it great!

Welcome to TBT!!! Your english is perfectly fine. :)
We're glad to have you. Please enjoy your stay, and as others said above, do not hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Have fun!! :D

Hey.
Thank you all for your nice replies! :)
I am always quite nervous about such things.
I am looking forward to the time here. :lemon:

At Foreversacredx : I am also pretty happy to see that there are still people playing and enjoying the game. I was afraid that all communities would be more or less dead.

Back