• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Real Life Perfect Fruit + New Amiibo Editions

CHERRYBABY

Bells
First photo: An orange in the supermarket that looked like a perfect orange

IMG_20170906_195427 (1).jpg

Second photo: My first Amiibo's courtesy of my wonderful BF + new Cherry skin for my old 3DS!

IMG_20170906_210833.jpg

Just wanted to share these with everyone bahah ^^ they made my day!

Last edited:
Aah! Congratulations! Amiibo are so cool in this game. I still use the amiibo functionality like everyday and I've had them for awhile now! The furniture you can order from them is very sweet.

I like your 3DS skin too! (And the orange, it made me smile!)

Oh wow i love that 3ds skin!! It's super cute! :D
I also like the perfect oranges, my native fruit is orange and I just thought that was cool haha
also!! my first amiibo are tom nook and mabel too :) only ones I have so far but hopefully I can get more in the future!

If anyone is interested in skins, I got mine from decalgirl.com! Pretty prompt shipping, a lot to choose from, and it was really easy to put on! Only thing is you'll have to cut out a circle around the joystick, otherwise it's hard to move. :D The photo I've uploaded was before I realized that.

Back