• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Wanna Give Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Hot Feather
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hey guys,

I've been apart of this community for a little while now. And, everyone has been so kind and supportive. And, so I thought I'd give back a little. I'm going to be picking 3 winners. It's easy to enter. Just give me your mayor name, town name, and friend code. LASTLY, I wanna hear your stories about a really great experience you've had on this site! It could be a contest that was really fun, a player that did something really nice for you, something neat you learned here on the forums, finally getting that favorite villager you had been looking for FOREVER... Whatever gave you the fuzzies or made you smile!

So, what are the prizes? Now, I am not going to claim that I'm giving anything spectacular away! But, I know there are players out there that are still looking for a little sercy from time to time. So, here are the prizes:

• First place: 10 TBT, a gold rose, 100k IGB, and a New Nintendo 3DS (IN the game... I can't give you a real 3DS. I ain't made of money. :cool:)
  • Second place: 5 TBT, 50k IGB, and a kitchen island
  • Third place: 2 random hybrids (they will be the same flower, and the same color), 25k IGB, and a random cookie item!

Rules:

Winners will be chosen based on the stories submitted. So, I want to see what awesome things you guys have to share!!

Please submit this form!

Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums:

I will be choosing the winners tomorrow. I don't have a specific time, as I work a pretty crazy work schedule. But, I will post when I'm about to choose said winner, and give time for some last minute entries. :)

If you do not fill out the form, I will not count your entry. It's real easy to fill out. :p

And, that's it!! Have fun guys! And, thanks for everyone on here being so RAD.​

AND, NOW FOR THE WINNERS!!

First place: Zoshi10
Second place: 5cm/s
Third place: SpookyMemes​

(Winners, please PM me so that I can set up getting your prizes to you! <3)

I'd like to thank everyone in this community, again! Stay awesome!​

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Elsie
Town Name: Midnight
FC: Sidebar
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: Being able to meet really nice and helpful people. It may be online, but I've met some of the coolest people on here, some of which I consider my best friends, they've helped me through things (real life and in game) talked to me like I was a human being. I'm just really glad I finally joined, it has taken me years to finally get up and join this forum, only a little over a month and I don't regret it at all. :3 I really appreciate this, and I don't even care if I don't win I'm just glad I got to say this, to let people know that they are appreciated. :)

aww this is so sweet of you!! i might take inspiration from you later and do a giveaway myself! :)

Mayor Name: claire
Town Name: mistvale
FC: in signature
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: i'm actually in the midst of one of the best tbtf experiences i've had yet- as many people know, i'm a total art hoarder (i'm always in the museum shop thread), and recently, a really sweet user has agreed to draw my mayor. i've had a lot of people draw my mayor, and i've loved each interaction and the art pieces that came out of it, but this user has been sooooo sweet about this commission. they check up on me really often with new sketches and when i'm like "omg that's amazing thank you so much i love it," they're always like "oh that's not the real thing- it was just a doodle!! it looks so messy i promise the real thing won't be so messy" but all their doodles are SO WELL DONE????
i guess what i'm trying to get at is there are are so many people who will go the extra mile for you even, though you're just a username on the internet. people on this forum are so kind and always look out for each other and i love it :)

Mayor Name: June
Town Name: Boobopil
FC: Sidebar
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: A little while back, I was brand new to TBT and ACNL and I had no idea what I was doing. I knew who I wanted in my town but I had no idea how to get them. Then one user reached out to me and help me find my footing. They told me what tbt bells were and how they're used, how to trade villagers, and how I could earn tbt. After all that, they even gave me two of my dream villagers, Ankha and Phoebe, for free! I've been scrambling to try to find a way to give back to them, and I'm thinking I could share some of this prize as a token of my thanks :)

Mayor Name: Maili
Town Name: Meridale
FC: in my sig
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: When I looked back on all of my wifi ratings and see all these messages saying, "thx" or "was a joy to have around" it makes me real fuzzy inside. You guys should try it!

Mayor Name: Eline
Town Name: Lavender
FC: 4613-7598-0146
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: Just last night I accidentally sold my watering can and someone gave me a new one for free <3 There's loads of these kinds of examples!

Mayor Name: Holly
Town Name: Miraland
FC: 0147-0026-6039
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: I'm still new so my best experience so far has been joining the community and meeting new people, I'm managing to check off my wishlist slowly but surely and people seem really nice ^-^, it's great.

mayor name:mitry
town name:midnight
FC:sidebar
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: I got pregnant on here with 15 gyroid children then I sold some of them (rest are in my basement) at the re-tail no questions asked the thread is in my profile somewhere

I'm gonna close this and announce winners in about two hours. Any last minute entries? :)

Mayor Name: Kayla
Town Name: New Lear
FC: sidebar :)
One of your best experiences on the Bell Tree forums: I was on the forums looking to buy a slingshot, and at the same time I was looking for an apple because one of my villagers requested it. The person I was buying the slingshot from asked me if I wanted them to bring some apples over for me, and I said yes! I thought she was gonna bring 3 apples, but she brought 9!! I gave one to my villager and planted the other two, and I saved the last few for a special time! :)

Okay, guys. I'm about to put the winners in the original post I did. Thank you to everybody who entered (though, I anticipated more...) Hahaha.

<3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back