Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (105) +
Want to see a 4 year old Sea bass?

I can show you this fantastic creature for 20TBT, travel costs are free off charge and can visit your town any time!

;)

Be sure to leave a like so I am aware of your smart decision. :D

No need to worry. I'll explain:

I can come to your town and show the legendary Sea bastion (He's 4 years old) the fee is 20TBT However the travel cost is free. You interested? :)

Still not following...

Why am I paying you to show me a sea bass, exactly? ... Am I missing some sort of hidden value here? :confused:

Of course not.

See he's classed as vintage you see? He's a veteran of sorts. 1 of a kind. The value would be completely sentimental. That's a price not matched by anything else. I am giving you the opportunity of a life time! For a small fee of 20TBT.

You interested?

How about you give ME 50 TBT, and I'll show a nicely aged persimmon? I've seen a hundred vintage fish in my day. But, have you ever seen a persimmon ripened to perfection? I think not.

I See your not convinced. Here is photographic evidence of seabastion.

whiteseabass3.jpg

Ah you see that photo was when he was a baby, this is him when he was in childhood.

View attachment 207518

With all this back and fourth, you might as well have gotten your 20 TBT by now. Bahaha. He seems to be as glorious fish, as you say. But, I will not be visiting him. You tell him hello for me.

Will do.

Don't get me started on his glory days, they have archive footage of that in the natural history museum in London :)

Back