• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT Economic Stats

I, personally, think those that have been inactive for more than 5 years, should be sent 1-2 "warning" emails and then have there TBT balance removed. Once a month, that TBT "lump sum" could be dispersed amongst currently active members. (ie: you must post and/or log in at least once or a defined amount of times) per month in order to get a portion of that revoked bell balance. Orrrrr, reinstate the interest...orrrrrrr, make each post "earn" more than the current amount.

Several ways this could be done with a simple behind the scenes accounting program.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To add to that, nothing is more frustrating to stumble along an old thread and see someone from 2011 have 5,000+ bells....and have not been involved with the forum since 2011!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bocho is not the extreme example I was looking for, but has more bells that the site owner and has not posted in 2 years!

I thought of a similar idea, but I would only do it to the richer members that are either inactive or have not spent their TBT in a while. But if they have less than 11k TBT, they are free from redistribution.

However, if we do take away all TBT from inactive members, and they return when a new AC game comes out, they will be in tough times like newly registered members.

Last edited:
it'd be nice if there were a variety of ways you can earn tbt instead of just trading. like maybe a daily login bonus tbt or something to reward active members. many app games that i play employ this sort of thing.

My favourite idea has always been a functional turnip market.

What could possibly go wrong

Coming Soon: TBT Bells and TBT Marketplace - Proposal. You may find that in the Apple Times, which was formerly known as the StarFall Press.

What I plan on writing is a solution to save the TBT Marketplace. It's not just to speed it up, but it's also to make apples, chocolate cakes, and peaches more valuable again. I 'member when chocolate cakes were 4k TBT a piece.

Coming Soon: TBT Bells and TBT Marketplace - Proposal. You may find that in the Apple Times, which was formerly known as the StarFall Press.

What I plan on writing is a solution to save the TBT Marketplace. It's not just to speed it up, but it's also to make apples, chocolate cakes, and peaches more valuable again. I 'member when chocolate cakes were 4k TBT a piece.

i seem to remember a certain someone saying they were going to start giving away tbt once they got to 10,000...

i seem to remember a certain someone saying they were going to start giving away tbt once they got to 10,000...

I know who you are talking about. Is it the apple king?

I do want to hold at least 10,000 TBT, but if I get anymore TBT after 10k TBT (in increments of 1,000), then I'll give away the extra TBT. I even said on Discord that if I have 100k TBT, then I would give 90 members 1,000 TBT each.

Last edited:
I know who you are talking about. Is it the apple king?

I do want to hold at least 10,000 TBT, but if I get anymore TBT after 10k TBT (in increments of 1,000), then I'll give away the extra TBT. I even said on Discord that if I have 100k TBT, then I would give 90 members 1,000 TBT each.

Can I have your extra TBT? ;)

how the **** is a tbt depression real just post more

just post your essay on trump you wrote for english in the brewsters cafe and change it a bit to allow discussion

I mean I don't think that's the greatest idea...I think it'd be really demotivating for a lot of people if they disappeared for five years and a month and then suddenly came back to find everything has been taken away from them.

No one is ever going to get their TBT bells taken away chill

No one is ever going to get their TBT bells taken away chill

I agree it wouldn't really be fair to take people's TBT away, but could you guys at least do a thing where for a limited time members could get 1,000 free TBT or something? We need to do something about this terrible economy.

I agree it wouldn't really be fair to take people's TBT away, but could you guys at least do a thing where for a limited time members could get 1,000 free TBT or something? We need to do something about this terrible economy.

I know that taking away someone else's TBT would be a bad idea, but part of the reason why I would support that instead is because if we just keep creating more TBT for others and not take away others', it can make TBT Bells worthless. Thus, having 10k TBT wouldn't be as special.

Maybe the site should introduce MEOW coupons, where you can do daily initiatives. You can also cash in your MEOW coupons for 300 TBT per coupon.

Last edited:
I like meow coupons, but maybe tone it down from 300, maybe 10 or 20, if users made 300btb per day the inflation would cause such a havoc that the economy may never become balanced again :c

I guess that a lot of the user with zero tbt are the users who just created an account and never used it, or the ones with like 2-3 tbt are just long-inactive

tbt economy is crashing, we will lose the 2/3 of the sites users who only come on here to smuggle collectibles. think of the investors!

I know this is ironic coming from me but maybe yall should go outside

Wait wat... d-does this mean I'm rich? Top %1? Wow, why can't this be real life?

Back