should i just leave tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wayyy too self conscious. You fit in, you aren't annoying anyone, and it's ridiculous to believe that your posts in particular are bringing down BTF.

However, if you feel like you are making too many posts about yourself and your problems then stop. Either use the What's bothering you thread, maybe the blog if that's allowed, or use a different site entirely. Also you don't need to ask the staff to close threads for you. You can close them yourself, leave them open and just not care, or don't post things you're going to regret.

When I was your age I needed a lot of attention. I needed constant validation and shared everything that I was feeling at inappropriate times. I think everyone at your age does to some degree. You're blossoming into yourself and finding out so many new things about yourself. Plus if you have actual problems at home or mental illnesses it's extra terrible. I used to use an app called Vent when I was your age, i'm sure it's still around I suggest you look into it.

Now, I can't really tell you that you should obey your parents because oh jeez... I've done so much behind my parents back. I assume they are just worried parents? That's why they don't like the forums? They probably are worried about you sharing your pictures and probably their address being safe even though Im sure you don't share it. Just average over protective parents? That's really up to you. These forums are not bad, if you wanna continue to use them just be aware of the consequences if they find out.

As you can tell I wrote out many different choices/options. That's because this is up to you and sometimes people just need their options laid out to see clearly. No one can make you leave except yourself and the mods. You seem very well liked and just because you don't have friends doesn't mean anything. But, if you want MY opinion... Stop making threads about your problems unless they are relevant and can start a discussion. Use the what's bothering you thread and outside sources. You'll find yourself feeling happier I think. However you don't need to listen to me. Do whatever you think is best. Hope you feel better soon.

No dude i feel for you and i read most of your threads so you're definitely a part of tbt

Hey there, I understand you may be looking for advice as to what to do in this situation, but threads like these aren't really necessary. Feel free to report this in the Blog Tree, or the What's Bothering You thread, but it doesn't really need its own thread. All the best with your future endeavours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back