Old Eggs
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (10) +
I have two rare and valuable collectibles to sell, the rad feather and the zen egg. Offers up! I have 4700 TBT debt to pay off.

Argh! Wish I could buy the egg, but I payed Danielkang for swirls and cupcakes :/

Err, would you be willing to sell the zen egg for my 1k+ + a choco cake?

Argh! Wish I could buy the egg, but I payed Danielkang for swirls and cupcakes :/

Err, would you be willing to sell the zen egg for my 1k+ + a choco cake?

No, sorry. Thanks for the offer though!

Are you interested in trade by other collectibles or only tbt?

Are you interested in trade by other collectibles or only tbt?

I'd prefer a means of getting out of my -4700 TBT bell debt but if the collectibles were ones I could sell for equal or greater value then I'd consider it.

how did you get in debt also I'll offer 300tbt for egg or feather Idk price I'm not trying to lowball

Last edited:
how did you get in debt also I'll offer 300tbt for egg or feather Idk price I'm not trying to lowball

There are like 3 collectible price threads, you're lowballing super hard lol

3K for Rad feather? :rolleyes:
I'm gambling on buying vs being able to win it
❤️

Honestly thinking 3000 is a bit too low for the exclusivity of the feather. After the prices settle it's gonna go up so I'm not going to lowball just because there are fluctuations.

ok but still how did you get in such a great debt?

Apple2013, I hope you don't mind if I talk about it here.

On New Year's Day, one of the announcements was that the old username change add-on (where you get to change your username yourself) had a glitch that users exploited to get free username changes. For that reason, they took the old version off the site and charged everyone who exploited the glitch 1,200 TBT for every free username change they got. If you had less than 1,200 TBT, your balance will be at negative. Many users have lost their TBT for this, and Apple2013 was one of them.

Honestly thinking 3000 is a bit too low for the exclusivity of the feather. After the prices settle it's gonna go up so I'm not going to lowball just because there are fluctuations.
No worries, Hun ... my offer still stands :)

eeekkk ignore this post

Last edited:
I don't want to go back below 10k TBT, but...

I want to help you get out of debt. I'll pay 4,700 TBT for just the rad feather.

Last edited:
Ohhh if only I had the bells!!! I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! I literally have 3, lol!!!! I would buy you any fair collectible for 15 tix and under! But I know that's not a very good deal :( sorry!!! Wish I could help!!!

Back