• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Another rough day at school

Went

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
First of all, my coach was yelling at me like CRAZY bc im walking and resting too much. Same with my friends too

I got in trouble by my sub L.A. teacher for talkin to my friends... and entertaining them. But she marked me off bc i was good later on... hopefully.

Im strugglin right now :( i need to empty my mind this weekend

Oh wait, im going to hollywood this weekend. GAH...

Good thing, my math teacher likes me the most and i have less homework...

Went said:
First of all, my coach was yelling at me like CRAZY bc im walking and resting too much. Same with my friends too

I got in trouble by my sub L.A. teacher for talkin to my friends... and entertaining them. But she marked me off bc i was good later on... hopefully.

I cried when I read this. /sarcasm
Sorry, but everyone has rough days of school. That's life.

I know. Its kinda different to be in a new level

Looks like im not prepared... but its just the start. Hopefully, im not gonna stuggle soon...

Went said:

For P.E.
Go hide in the teachers parking lot with like 6 of your friends. xD

My instructor wouldn't leave me alone about where I was yesterday so I effectively told him to *censored.3.0* off and that shut him up and put him in his place.

Grow a pair or start behaving.

If i did that, then one of the staff will catch me, and bad things. My p.e. starts at 12:00, where most teachers have lunch outside.

Lol, dont tell the coach to shut up. My coach is so strict that someone got expelled when they said shutup to him

like i said, i will start doing good once i get used to it

xeladude said:
cryindarkness said:
xeladude said:
Middle School > high scool > elementary

Sorta.
Before 5 years old > rest of life.
wrat
Think about it.
After you go to school, it's a never ending cycle.
School,
Post-Secondary,
then a Job.
Only time you're life is like before you went to school is after retirement.

..But then you're old <-<

And this, my friends, is why I homeschool. Thank God for PSEO, which, when combined with homeschooling, is a very sweet combo. Not only do you get a taste of college before you actually apply, it allows you to socialize with (mostly) intellectual but somewhat older people, and avoid all that high school drama/BS.

Try coming to my school and see what a real rough day is.

U just have to get through it. Fact of life. (I think...)

Bulerias said:
And this, my friends, is why I homeschool. Thank God for PSEO, which, when combined with homeschooling, is a very sweet combo. Not only do you get a taste of college before you actually apply, it allows you to socialize with (mostly) intellectual but somewhat older people, and avoid all that high school drama/BS.
I guess I'm lucky because in my county they ave these thing called "specialty centers" that's basically a school withing a highschool, so I'm just hanging around the other nerds my the whole time, there is none of that drama, only horrible science jokes.

So a neutron walks into a bar and asks "How much will you charge me for a beer" and the bartender says, "for you, nothin"

get it, nneutron don't have a charge unlike electrons and protons....

Back