Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
White Lily
White Rose
Mint
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Does anyone know of any dream towns that have Leopold, Huck, or Lionel? I'm looking for a new smug for my town and would like to see these guys in game first before I make up my mind.

Oh and Dobie too. I'm thinking about replacing Static with someone else and I'd like to see Dobie in game first as well.

My town Cat Isle has Leopold. The dream address is in the description. :)

My town Cat Isle has Leopold. The dream address is in the description. :)

Sweet! I just visited- your town is so cool! It's not often that I see a modern town like that, I love how you've placed everything. I think I'm leaning more toward Lionel than Leopold now. Thanks!

My Gables town has Dobie. I don't have the dream code on hand, but it's Mayor Anne from Gables. :)

Thanks! I visited last night. Dobie is really neat! If I don't pick him this time I'm definitely gonna add him to my dreamie list for the future.

I don't know any dream town with those, I'm sorry. :(
But actually it would be amazing to have a list of dreamtowns by villagers, it happened so many times to me to want to check out villagers before actually getting them, and I am sure there are so many I'd never think of but if I saw them I would love them.
(like I have Alfonso in one of my town, never even paid attention on website/etc. before but he's so so cute)

Back