• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Relient K: Forget and Not Slow Down

Payton

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've already preordered the deluxe fan pack with the t-shirt, signed poster, VIP fan-club membership pass and CD, which is probably going to be at my house a few days prior to the official release day (October 6, 2009). :gyroidsideways:

Forget and Not Slow Down is supposed to be as good as MMHMM, Relient K's 2004 album that sold over 9,000 copies and became one of their most known [albums]. Hopefully it's going to make up for the abomination that was Five Score and Seven Years Ago.

Also don't start pulling crap like "They're a Christian band" on me, I know this already and like them anyways (I'm an atheist) and see no reason why we can't ALL JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC AND DISREGARD THE FACT THAT THE BAND MEMBERS BELIEVE IN SOMETHING WE DON'T thank you.

Edit: Now if you don't like the music as a whole that's fine. If that's the case pardon my above ABUSE OF CAPS LOCK AND RED, BOLDED TEXT.

Back