Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Ok so I'm all my other games, I have never really minded the grass at all. This time around, I decided to restart a whole new town. I got the perfect map ( with a very small bottom portion, all centers up top, and the weird up and down River line that I like ) , perfect rock placment, perfect little ponds. Apple trees. Everything pretty much is perfect and how I have always wanted it and never had in my other towns. I saved ,I started my paths everywhere to plot reset , and while walking around I start noticing these lines on the floor. It looks like a scratch on the game. Then I notice that it's the way the triangles in my grass make the ground appear. I really hate this. I do t think I have ever had triangle floor, but it's really annoying!

I feel like resetting for grass type is being really nitpicky lol. But that's just me. You'll cover your town in paths/flowers/trees/bushes so most of the time you won't even notice it. I don't even know what my grass shape is o':

I have never actually reset for grass. Usually I just reset for map... I like all buildings up top and villager houses at the bottom. It only bothered me this time because everything else was so perfect. Plus I don't think I ever had triangle grass . I think I have always had the round one, so it stood out now. I won't reset though because I really like all other factors . It just looks weird to me necaue I'm not used to noticing these lines the pattern is creating.

Am I the only one who notices these weird lines? Lol

Last edited:
I haven't ever really taken notice of my grass. It's only in the winter when I notice the shapes.

I prefer circle or triangle grass, though at the end of the day, it won't matter because I'll just cover them with paths lol

I'd rather have triangle grass personally, because Main Street and the campgrounds have triangle grass. I'm okay not having it though, ultimately, since I like the rest of my town's aspects.

I don't really care about the grass in my town. I just want some green grass and I'll be fine with it.

I've never cared about grass shape. Personally I think circles is the best. Unfortunately I got squares in my town. [Not a big deal at all.]

The only time I notice my grass is when it deteriorates and gets all patchy and dirty. I hate that! I cover everything with flowers and trees but it's still really noticeable and disgusting

I had to actually check what my grass is and I found it's triangle! I think someone else mentioned this is the same grass as Main Street/Campgrounds, so I'm happy with it! Hadn't noticed it much before this.

My grass is square shaped, I never noticed that there could be different shapes until I joined these forums, lol. But I think in my old town I had triangles, so whenever I focus on the squares, it kind of bothers me, but I don't really care about it since you'll be covering it up eventually :)

My first town has square grass, so when my second one had triangles I was also a bit bothered like you, the lines and they're pointy... x)
But now I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. So it's a matter of getting used to it, soon you won't even blink at it. :)

Every time I see a thread like this I always tell myself I'd go on my town and check the grass shape but I always forget to, that's how insignificant it is and how not bothered by it I am lol. I've been playing Tinytree for 2 years now and I still don't know what it is :'D I agree with Hyoon, resetting over grass shape (especially if everything else is perfect) is a little nitpicky. But I get it, once you see something you can't unsee it I guess? I think grass erosion in random places where you don't even walk is worse though. :mad:

My only grass related concern is when it starts to deteriorate. Other than that, it isn't a big deal to me.

I don't know what my grass shape is and I never remember to remember it. The only time I'm grumpy is when my dirt paths are slowly disappearing when I skip out playing for a bit.

I have reset for grass shape because it's a permanent aspect. I personally have always had circle grass. I don't go around covering everything in paths so grass shape is easily seen. I like the circle grass because it makes star shaped snow in the winter.

I have reset for grass shape because it's a permanent aspect. I personally have always had circle grass. I don't go around covering everything in paths so grass shape is easily seen. I like the circle grass because it makes star shaped snow in the winter.

I won't be resetting for grass...because I don't think I could have a better map but it does catch my eye because although a lot of my town will be covered in paths, I don't necessarily cover the whole town, so I will be seeing it. I believe I have always had round grass as well.

In the old games, triangle grass was the one who would lead to star shaped snow in the winter but I guess they decided to change that in new leaf.
My 4 things I always reset for
Brown Town Hall, Brown train station, circle grass and either apples or cherries as native fruit.

Back