• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [New winners] New, back-to-school big giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unicorn~

Bells
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
EDIT: Some new winners announced! Here they are:

New first place is pawpatrolbab! (claimed)
New second place is dhar!
Third place is JollyOli! (claimed)

The gardening town winners are:
(New winner) Titty21 (will claim)
Eline (will claim)
CHERRYBABY (claimed)

The new winners need to claim their prizes by Sunday next week! Remember that my timezone is EST, and I have school. On schooldays I can deliver prizes after 3:30pm, but that depends on what is going on irl.
It's not my fault if you were too busy or forgot, I clearly stated that you gotta be online on the day I announced the winners. If you couldn't pick up your prize before it was too late, at least tell me. The old winners didn't respond to my vm, so sorry, you lose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, didn't do a giveaway since June I believe, so here's a back-to-school giveaway!

The prize for first place is:

-10 million IGB
-Any sanrio set of your choice, or Fueki set
-5 random DLC
-10 random Graciegrace clothing
-5tbt
-Golden tool set

Second place:
-5 million IGB
-Full campus set OR 5 items from the 7-11 set
-2 random DLC
-3 random handhelds

Third place:
-1 million IGB
-5 items from the sweets set
-1 random DLC
-1 random handheld

BONUS WINNERS: 3 bonus winners will get free access to my gardening landfill, which has LOTS of hybrids, LOTS of saplings and bush starts, LOTS of silver axes and other gardening tools, LOTS of lucky clovers, and more!

Note: I will be doing dropoff only for the first, second, and third-place winners! No pickup! If you really can't do dropoff, pm me and we will discuss.

***ENTRIES ARE CLOSED***

How to enter: fill out this form! That's all.

HTML:
[b]TBT Username:
Character/mayor name:
Town name:
FC:
Why do you want to win?:
[/b]

Only enter ONCE! Everyone gets a fair chance of winning :)

Thanks, and good luck everyone! :D

Last edited:
Username: Denise
Mayor: Deniz
Town Name: Peachy
FC: 2638-5184-4390 (sidebar) :)
Why I would like to win: I've honestly wanted many of the things you've listed here for SO long and it would mean the world to me to win any of the gifts!
Thanks for the generous giveaway!!!

Last edited:
TBT Username: acnllover1234
Character/mayor name: Toby
Town name: Bells
FC: 1032 1953 1487 (as in sidebar)
Why do you want to win?: I want to win because I recently started playing again and thought a giveaway would be fun!

TBT Username: vicutie
Character/mayor name: Vickie
Town name: Eastside
FC: 1607 - 4704 - 1985
Why do you want to win?: I want to win because I restarted playing in August and my home/town could use some items/flowers for a nice renovation <3

TBT Username: CHERRYBABY
Character/mayor name: BABY
Town name: BBTOWN
FC: 1736-5874-5448
Why do you want to win?: I very recently discovered Animal Crossing and have fallen in love with it! I have an image of what I want my dream town to look like, but it's going to take a lot of hard work to get there, so any and all help along the way is much appreciated. Hopefully in the future I can return all the favours done for me, because that's half the fun of getting there.

TBT Username: MoogleKupo
Character/mayor name: Elsie
Town name: Midnight
FC: Sidebar
Why do you want to win?: I've always found giveaways really helpful and just a nice gesture for others playing. I just really like that people do giveaways and it's inspired me to do my own sometime soon! Seems a bit too deep XD But in all honesty I do love that people do these kinds of things for others. Thank you for this opportunity! :D

TBT Username: magicaldonkey
Character/mayor name: Daisy
Town name: Aldston
FC: 0705-6061-3829
Why do you want to win?: I'd love to win since I've honestly never won anything in my life, it would mean a lot to me and I would be happy for others even if I didn't win anything. Thank you for this chance! :)

TBT Username: Firesquids
Character/mayor name: Roxie
Town name:Avalar
FC:1736-1190-5089
Why do you want to win?: I love entering and hosting giveaways! Thanks for doing this, giveaways restore my faith in people.

Last edited:
TBT Username: Eline
Character/mayor name: Eline
Town name: Lavender
FC: 4613-7598-0146
Why do you want to win?: Because I just restarted my town this last sunday, so my town could really use a great head start with these awesome prizes!

TBT Username: zoshi10
Character/mayor name: June
Town name: Boobopil
FC: under my name
Why do you want to win?: I'm pretty new to the game and I thought winning this might give me a little boost!

TBT Username: BlueCicada
Character/mayor name: Juan
Town name: Downpour
FC: 0920-4768-8886
Why do you want to win?: I want to win these giveaway because I want to start rebuilding my efforts in the new town I?m making (this is the second time I?m rebuilding a town and it?s annoying me), and I pretty much want to help in landscaping other towns asides from mine.

Last edited:
TBT Username: Allure
Character/mayor name: Beauty
Town name: EverBell
Why do you want to win?: I would like to win to give the items to my little sister. She just started her new town (Delfino, as she loves Mario Sunshine) but she is eleven, and my mom won't let her on the fourum or have stangers visit her town... Too overprotective lol. And I completly understand if you don't believe me and her! It's no big deal, if anything I'm just gonna trade some TBT for IGB to give to her! :)

Username: luna-melody
Character/mayor name: Lydia
Town name: Ichigo
FC: 1135-1095-4096
Why do you want to win?: I just love giveaways, it shows that humanity isn't that bad! jkjk fr tho, it would mean a lot to get some bells to finish my town

Last edited:
Hmm....12 entries and only 8 likes? Looks like some people forgot :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username: CHERRYBABY
Character/mayor name: BABY
Town name: BBTOWN
FC: 1736-5874-5448
Why do you want to win?: I very recently discovered Animal Crossing and have fallen in love with it! I have an image of what I want my dream town to look like, but it's going to take a lot of hard work to get there, so any and all help along the way is much appreciated. Hopefully in the future I can return all the favours done for me, because that's half the fun of getting there.

TBT Username: zoshi10
Character/mayor name: June
Town name: Boobopil
FC: under my name
Why do you want to win?: I'm pretty new to the game and I thought winning this might give me a little boost!

TBT Username: Eline
Character/mayor name: Eline
Town name: Lavender
FC: 4613-7598-0146
Why do you want to win?: Because I just restarted my town this last sunday, so my town could really use a great head start with these awesome prizes!

I believe it's you guys who didn't like the first post c: please read through everything before posting your entry!

Last edited:
TBT Username: titty21
Character/mayor name: Giorgia
Town name: Seacity
Why do you want to win?: I'd love to win because some of the prizes are really amazing, and this is my first giveaway, I'll try! And thank you for this! :)

TBT Username: Mash
Character/mayor name: Timothy
Town name: EPCOT
FC: (sidebar)
Why do you want to win?: Being honest here, it's because I want to win, lol.

TBT Username: jcar
Character/mayor name: Natsu
Town name: Tenrou
FC: (sidebar)
Why do you want to win?: I'd like to win because some of the prizes are pretty cool and would be helpful for my town!

TBT Username: nekko
Character/mayor name: Eto
Town name: Asunwv
FC: 2036-8486-2856
Why do you want to win?: I'm renovating my town and I'm running low on bells + I love winning things lol

TBT Username: AbbyCrossing
Character/mayor name: Abby
Town name: Reptilia
FC: 0018-4143-1863 & sidebar
Why I would like to win: It'd mean the world to me! I am new still quite new to TBT, and have been working on my town for years, and hence why I joined TBT! Winning would be a huge help, and release a lot of stress! I'm sure a lot of other people would like to win too so I definitely won't get my hopes up to high! Goodluck everyone! :D

Last edited:
TBT Username: <Near>
Character/mayor name: Faith
Town name: Naporia
FC: sidebar
Why do you want to win?: i wanna be a bonus winner so i can got to the gardening landfill haha, my 2nd town needs lots of landscaping and i can't find your shop to just buy access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back