• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [New winners] New, back-to-school big giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you dont need to like the first post anymore. I can't be checking who didn't like it anymore because people didn't read the first post properly :/ just fill out the form if you wanna enter, that's all.

TBT Username: pft7
Character/mayor name: Joseph
Town name: Boston
FC: 2638-0335-1397
Why do you want to win?: Well I don't want to lose and losing and winning are mutually exclusive so I must want to win?

TBT Username: jojolion
Character/mayor name: Mitch
Town name: Dallas
FC: 1521-4640-8397
Why do you want to win?: I recently picked acnl back up and its been a great stress relief, I restarted my town and this would really help me get it back into shape !

TBT Username: Arjh
Character/mayor name: A.J
Town name: Elysian
FC: under my name
Why do you want to win?: I've never won anything before & this would be quite nice after being hospitalised with kidney problems and still no answer to what is wrong.
But if I don't win I'll still be happy for those who did :blush:

Hurry if you haven't entered yet! Deadline is tomorrow! EST/EDT timezone, that is. I go by fair clock time, so check that if ya want

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh actually I'm just gonna give out prizes tomorrow as well, but if winners aren't available there's always Saturday :)

TBT Username: Laov
Character/mayor name: B?atrice
Town name: L?ov
FC: 0791-3997-5452
Why do you want to win?: I don't have much in my towns despite playing for a "long" time, it would be nice to have some cool stuff to have a beautiful landscape, work on the rooms decorations and pay off the house!

Thank you very much for offering this, it's so nice of you. :)

TBT Username: Koopa K
Character/mayor name: Sparks
Town name: Amethyst
FC: 0190-3050-3135
Why do you want to win?: Honestly, I'm in this for the landscaping supplies. I'm trying to create a fall town (you know, since fall is starting soon) and I'd really like to have some bush starts, lucky clovers, and hybrids to help with that goal. I don't have very many supplies, nor many bells to buy them. And, what can I say, giveaways restore my faith in humanity a little bit, and I think that we could all use that.

TBT Username: hanzoisbar
Character/mayor name: mitry
Town name: midnight
FC: under my name (sidebar)
Why do you want to win?: because who doesn't want some tbt and dlc items

35 entries so far woop! I've written down all users that have entered so far (on my 3ds notes, with my bad handwriting...)

lol I could draw winners right now but it's not tomorrow yet :T

TBT Username: GreatUsername
Character/mayor name: Austin
Town name:Chicago
FC:It's in the sidebar
Why do you want to win?: hey, it's always nice to enter giveaways and this one has some pretty neat stuff, so I thought I may as well enter

CHERRYBABY has claimed their prize! Waiting for the others. You only have until September 10th to get your prize, otherwise I will have to choose a new winner instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back