September Birthstone (Sapphire)
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
would anyone be willing to let me come catalog some orderable sets? I have blue, green, and alpine but I'm looking to expand my catalog and would super appreciate any help! aside from the sets I already have I'm not too picky as to which ones, so just whatever you have. 3-4 sets for right now would be ideal as I'm mainly looking to get up to 100 cataloged items to unlock Cyrus' customization services, haha.

also note that I'm not looking to keep the items, just pick them up and put them back down so you get to keep them! I'm still more than willing to give you some TBT for your time, though, so if maybe like 50 TBT sounds reasonable I'm 100% cool with that. thanks for looking!

Hi! I can let you catalog: Jingle, Harvest, Spooky, Rococo, (Almost all Cabin, Regal, Classic and Lovely missing one each.) Ice, and a few more I believe, I'd have to check quick :)
Edit XD There's a lot so feel free to ask for only 3 of them: Astro, Zodiac, Sweets, Gracie, Exotic, Fueki, Kiddie, Minimalist, Modern Wood, Ranch, Robo, I can also get the Princess and Gorgeous but I'd need to buy them (Which is no problem at all :D)

Last edited:
Hi! I can let you catalog: Jingle, Harvest, Spooky, Rococo, (Almost all Cabin and Regal) Ice, and a few more I believe, I'd have to check quick :)

sweet, that'd be great! I'll add you now, just let me know when I can come by. again 4-5 sets would be enough, but if you want to do all of them, I'd be super appreciative!

sweet, that'd be great! I'll add you now, just let me know when I can come by. again 4-5 sets would be enough, but if you want to do all of them, I'd be super appreciative!

I edited my post, let me know if you want any of the ones I added too!

Hi again! So sorry that took a lot longer than expected. Anyway! I have everything all laid out in my town, my gate is open so you can come over whenever to catalog everything!

wonderful, thank you so so much! I'll be headed over in a minute!! :D

Back