• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like avocado?

Do you like avocado?

• Yes

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I've never had one

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

Eline

Mayor of Lavender
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Okay so everyone seems to LOVE avocado's these days, right? Well, I thought I'd jump into the hype. I ate an entire avocado on my toast a little bit ago and I GOT SO SICK! Wow, I felt really truly terrible. I'm not ever eating an avocado again. I don't think the taste is that great and I'm not risking getting sick again lol

So do you like avocado?

To anyone who hits no: prepare to be banned quicker than you hit that button

I like eating it occasionally, but it isn't something that I would have every week. It's good in smoothies with vanilla yogurt and sugar.

of course! they taste good and they're also (sort of) healthy

No I never have. I don't know what it is about them even I just can't stand them in any form.

I haven't logged on in almost two years... my first post back?
omg, I love avocados <3

Avocados kill my birds D: but I like them in dips! I rarely eat them cause of the bird thing

I think they taste like mushy grass, so no. I'd much rather eat actual grass than an avocado.

Idk about, like, a whole avocado, but I have tried avocado ranch before and I really like it.

I probably don't like it because I don't really like guacamole.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To anyone who hits no: prepare to be banned quicker than you hit that button

I'm definitely ready to be banned again.

I love it, especially as guacamole, or with sour cream and balsamic vinegar.
Weirdly enough, I can also understand disliking it; it definitely has a very unusual texture

I think it's alright. Nothing fantastic, just good, as a spread.

of course!!

you take three ripe Haas avocados, pit them, slice them up and throw them into a bowl, then mash them up with a bit of salt, lime juice, chopped onion, bit of diced Roma tomato, minced garlic, and tad of diced jalapeno pepper, it's awesome!! (eh i leave out the cilantro tho, that stuff nasty...)

Last edited:
yes guac ftw

by itself only in moderate amounts though or it gets too fatty

Back