• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Least favorite Villager personality?

What's your least favorite?

• Snooty

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Peppy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Normal

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Cranky

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Smug

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

Pumpkin Rosie

Bells
My least favorite is normal. I don't know why, it's not like that I completely hate them, I just find
normal villagers kinda boring after a while.

What's your least favorite villager personality and why?

The jock! Idk why but they annoy me sometimes with all their sports talk lol

Mines Uchi, idk, the fact that they wake up so late (11am) kind of annoys me, and once you talk with Uchi villagers (my experience with Rocket) many times, they'll be kinda rude in their usage of words...

I'd say my least favourite in new leaf would be lazy. Don't get me wrong, I do love the lazy personality but in new leaf, they've become strangely repetitive now since i've had so many, and their dialogue is the stalest for me. I understand why a lot of people like them because they're so relatable which is definitely true. But after spamming Pudge's dialogue to try to get him to move, I never really bother talking to the lazies that I do have because I know exactly what they're going to say. A lot of people hate on the jocks, but for some reason, I find them less repetitive and annoying than most and more uplifting.

Jock, they talk about sports and exercising all the time, and I hate sports. Maybe I'd like them more if they had a more varied dialogue.

I hate the smugs ugh. I wouldn't have a smug in my town but O'Hare and his lil hat are just too cute, other than that his personality annoys me.

Last edited:
I'd have to go along with saying uchi. I don't hate them, but they definitely aren't one I seek out. After that, probably snooty is a close second.

I pretty much started to hate peppy villagers, to me, most of them are pretty annoying and I can't stand them with their talk about magazines and being stars in another town so I just let them leave because I don't like them.

The exception is obviously Nibbles, and Gabi. But even then I wouldn't look after them too much

Definitely uchi. They're rude and terrible looking. There's no redeeming point...

I picked Snooty, but still somewhat like them. To me they just seem the least personable and interested in my characters *shrug*

Wow, I didn't expect that Jock is the most disliked personality! I agree though it is my least favorite they are so annoying!

most of the uchis are hideous looking, and they're perhaps the second most nondescript personality, besides normals. I can readily identify any of the others and why I either like them or tolerate them, but I dislike nearly all uchis.

My least favorite out of all the personalities are the jocks. I don't absolutely hate them and I do still like them. It's just annoying that the jocks keep on talking about muscles or showing them. I really want them to say something else besides muscles.

Last edited:
I like them all, but I liked them better before NL. They had more personality before NL. The normals are probably my least favorite. They are just too generic for me. I miss how all the personalities were before NL

Back