Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Smug

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Pumpkin Rosie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My favorite is smug, there are kinda funny and I like the way they talk to the player. Also some
of my favorite villagers are smug villagers.

What's your favorite villager personality and why?

I put Jock villagers because Sparro is love and I love their catchphrases! Ladybro! Alsooooo I love sports myself too!

My favourite villager personality is peppy because I feel like they have a lot more varied dialogue than other villagers, and I don't get bored of them too quickly. My favourite villager of all time is also a peppy, so I enjoy them a lot. I also can relate to their obsession with all things sweet and cute tbh. Imo, they're also the villagers that have some of the best designs all round. Uchi's are a close second though. I find that I can relate to them even more so than peppies.

Last edited:
snooty because i love how sassy they are. the normals and lazies seem too bland for me but i like them to some extent anyway

My favorite villager is a cranky, but I think my overall favorite type are the lazies. They consistently have the funniest dialogue IMO

Uchi is my favorite, but I wish I liked more of their character designs. Smug'd probably be second.

My favorite is smug! They have some of the cutest dialogue :)
Plus I like how sweet they are to the players, like ending their letters with "hugs and kisses" etc haha

My favorite are the lazies. They are very laidback, don't care about things too much, and I can relate to them in some ways whenever I'm lazy. They are pretty sweet as well.

Uchi is my favorite, but I wish I liked more of their character designs. Smug'd probably be second.

I agree about the uchi personality! I think they're similar to the cranky villagers in that the more you get to know them, the more layered they are, and they sweeter they are. The first time Hazel gave me medicine when I had a bee sting I was blown away! It was so cute!

I think the smugs are very nice. But they're also quite different from the others, and not too generic like normals. I have 2 in my town :)

I agree about the uchi personality! I think they're similar to the cranky villagers in that the more you get to know them, the more layered they are, and they sweeter they are. The first time Hazel gave me medicine when I had a bee sting I was blown away! It was so cute!

Aa I love them 'cause their personality makes me think of sukeban, y'know? And that appeals to me.

I love Uchi villagers! They're so cute how protective they are of you once you befriend them. I wish there were more uchi villagers who's designs I liked (I think the lazies tend to have the best designs)

Back