Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
In my old town I made him buy a kotatsu and totally regretted it, also caught fish and bugs for him and he placed them in the kotatsu, I was so mad lol.
Luckily yesterday he told me he wanted to replace it with something of the same size, but I didn't have anything that looked good with his other furniture. I ended up giving him a sushi table. The next time he wants an item of the same size, what should I give him instead? And is there a chance in the future he will want to replace it with something that isn't the same size?

Last edited:
Hello!!! Mu~!!!

I think you can give him a large tea table!!! next time if he wants to replace it with something that is the same size!!!

and I am sure there will be many chances that he will ask for something, which is not the same size!!!

and There is a chance that he won't even ask you for other furniture to replace it!!! :)

I tried to answer your questions based on my experience with my villagers!!! :)

I hope my answers can help you a little!!! :)

Normally I'd wait until they invite me over so I could just buy it off them but I don't think that's possible if he has items on top of it

I'd just mail it to him. But to be extra safe, at about 4:40 PM keep saving and quitting until he's in his house, mail it to him without saving, wait outside until 5PM and then go see if he placed it down in the right spot. If not then reset and try again tomorrow.

I don't think all that's necessary though since it appears that each animal has a unique grid in their house and 2x2 items will always go in the same spot (But I guess it's possible that some might have more than one)

Normally I'd wait until they invite me over so I could just buy it off them but I don't think that's possible if he has items on top of it

I'd just mail it to him. But to be extra safe, at about 4:40 PM keep saving and quitting until he's in his house, mail it to him without saving, wait outside until 5PM and then go see if he placed it down in the right spot. If not then reset and try again tomorrow.

I don't think all that's necessary though since it appears that each animal has a unique grid in their house and 2x2 items will always go in the same spot (But I guess it's possible that some might have more than one)
Good thing is that he can't place anything on the sushi table. So whenever I visit him again I can recover it from him.

Does he have a bed in his house? The modern or sleek beds would look nice if he doesn't already have a bed.

Seeing Zell's interior, it looks like he had an Ebony Piano originally... If he fitted in another big item other than that, I think I know a few good options:

-Lazy Susan Table: A nice red table of food that fits in with the Gorgeous set he uses.
-Polka Dot Table: You can customize it in anyway you wish for his home.
-A Large Bed of your choice.: I think a sleek bed with red customization sounds good here!

Either way, The best way to give it to him is to mail it in a letter.

Back