Mayoradry

Princess
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (26) +
I would like any hybrids. Lots of black and pink, but really whatever! ♥
I'm also looking for the cat tree item! And the laptop item! And white rose stool! Not sure of all the names

Last edited:
I can get you heaps of flowers any colour tell me how many you want per colour and how much your willing to pay for them.

I actually have 37 black lilies, 79 black roses, 13 black tulips, 6 pink tulips and a hundred pr so pink carnations

- - - Post Merge - - -

The cat tree (cat tower) i can also order, and the laptop i think, and the white rose sofa.

Is the laptop you're looking for this one? Because I can give you one free of charge. Just let me know. ^-^
http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=Laptop&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

I would loooove that! It totally is!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually have 37 black lilies, 79 black roses, 13 black tulips, 6 pink tulips and a hundred pr so pink carnations

- - - Post Merge - - -

The cat tree (cat tower) i can also order, and the laptop i think, and the white rose sofa.

How much for 15 of each flower, the white rose sofa, and the cat tree? IGB or TBT? I have more IGB than TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you heaps of flowers any colour tell me how many you want per colour and how much your willing to pay for them.

I'll take random hybrids! Mostly some pinks though, I'm not picky at type. I'm trying to have at least two of all the ybrids. Do you want IGB or TBT? I could pay more IGB

Thanks btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, if you're available now, I can drop it off in your town. :)

Ahh I got so busy sorry! But I am on now and will be available after 7 PST during the week

Last edited:
Back