White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Feedback
100% (559) +
Yikes I have a bunch of things I need to trade:

- Trading my mori (green) for a 2014 date.
- Trading my pink house for a date that's near or is 03-11-2014.
- Trading my cherry for a march 2014 one.
- Trading my peaches for a 2015 ones.

House dates:
Mori- 06-12-2017 6:24 AM
Pink- 08-09-2014 1:18AM

Fruit dates:
Cherry- 06-09-2014 12:06 PM
Peaches- 06-09-2014 12:00PM & 05-19-2016 3:03 PM

If you can help me out that'd be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Updated, I'm also looking to trade the collectibles listed above if anyone ca help out!

I have a hybrid pansy from 7-1. I'll gladly sell it to you for shop price.

I have a famous mushroom if you are still looking for one.
Would 125 tbt be okay? (I just went for the middle range of 100-150)

I have a hybrid pansy from 7-1. I'll gladly sell it to you for shop price.
Hey that'd be awesome! ^^ I'd like a message though and I'm not sure what... if you can think of anything you can send it now (anything funny, cheesy or dumb is fine by me) , if not I'll try and think of something and tell you when I'm ready.

Last edited:
Hiya, I have a chocolate cake I could sell ya but I would have to ask for a little bit more than 350, maybe 450?

Oh I wanted a specific message attached to it haha, sorry if you misunderstood or I wasn't clear enough. ;;
I'll send it back so you can resend it (I'll send the tbt now c: ). I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade if that's okay!
Could you do this message?:

You want a piece of me?

Oh I wanted a specific message attached to it haha, sorry if you misunderstood or I wasn't clear enough. ;;
I'll send it back so you can resend it (I'll send the tbt now c: ). I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after we trade if that's okay!
Could you do this message?:

You want a piece of me?

Alright, sorry if i misunderstood :)

Would 125 tbt be okay? (I just went for the middle range of 100-150)

Hey that'd be awesome! ^^ I'd like a message though and I'm not sure what... if you can think of anything you can send it now (anything funny, cheesy or dumb is fine by me) , if not I'll try and think of something and tell you when I'm ready.

That's fine. Do you want a message on it?

That's fine. Do you want a message on it?

Cool :) Could you also send a wi-fi rating after we trade? It would be much appreciated. ^^
And yes I would, though I can't think of anything specific so I'll leave it up to you. (Anything funny, cheesy, etc. is fine by me)

Back