• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I just had a glorious idea...

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
We've been approaching qr plotting all wrong.
Instead of covering every square inch of towns in qrs to prevent them from moving in where they aren't wanted,
why don't we just get special plot tiles and place them where we want them?
Just throw down 12 tiles in a square and boom, you're done.
Bada bing, bada boom.

That would be sooooo useful for the next game! This way you won't have the ugly sign we used to have where your villagers would live and you can still decide where you want them to move in! Also, if you like it being random, you could still choose that... Wow

Ahhhh this is totally one of my dream feature in the next AC game, hopefully on the Switch, I can't wait ahhhh

This would be super useful! I don't use tiles for paths and it bugs the heck out of me that I have to lay down tiles when I'm expecting move outs/move ins

it would be useful and convenient but this game avoids useful and convenient like it's the plague.

I was thinking of something like this as well! The only difference in my idea is rather than tiles, you instead place reservation signs of that of the animal crossing of old - and you place them anywhere you want. It does the same thing, and it also adds nostalgia for older players as well. ^_^

Last edited:
Patterns are inconvenient. It takes me about an hour to block every 3x3 space. Plus it leaves your town hideous for a few days. Got my first WA dream suite visitor with my town covered in Birdos face -_-

Anyway I like your idea. I was thinking maybe a sign post (like in the classic games) PWP. I'm grateful for the update but it feels unfair for people that don't have pattern paths

Edit: ^Jinx lol

Last edited:
I totally wish that was in the game! I'm too lazy to cover my town in tiles, so villagers move wherever the heck they want. Your idea would be really helpful!

Back