もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I've been plot resetting lately, I'm seriously paranoid one of my dreamies will plot somewhere completely different.
I have four characters, I can't delete my last character...

Last edited:
If you can't delete any of your characters your best bet is to make sure to put patterns down all over town only leaving 3x3 spaces where you want villagers to move.

But keep in mind even this isn't foolproof, unless you fill in every spot Villagers can move into a 3x3 spot you didn't notice.

What Zavester said but keep in mind that some villagers can't move in some places (next to bridges, pwps, when there is already 3 major buildings in an acre, bleh).

This is my dilemma too. I want to move a new villager in soon but I'm scared I'm going to mess up my pattern placing and they plot somewhere different, on top of flowers or something :< I guess we just have to be really meticulous placing those patterns down.

As long as you cover the other 3x3 areas where a villager plot can actually move in and only leave that one spot open where you want them to move, you'll be fine. Make sure the spaces are valid and within the acre rule.

I've been covering the spot around trees/flowers in my second town whenever I feel like changing villagers. They always move in the spot where I want them (usually the spot where the previous villager house was located). I'm lazy to plot reset and with the way my town is constructed right now, I don't think I'd still be able to fit in a new character's house for resetting. It doesn't take me more than 10 minutes to cover them.

lPfDeRF.jpg

Goodluck :)

Back