• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

well toads pointed it out as well so to make the claim bigger. lol nice clever good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am thinking toads is town..and as he said, his goal is to lynch me day one...good job ..its accomplished.

well toads pointed it out as well so to make the claim bigger. lol nice clever good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am thinking toads is town..and as he said, his goal is to lynch me day one...good job ..its accomplished.

plot twist i'm actually a lyncher

bianca quit trying to cover your ass, toadsy caught you. There's no way he could have put those tags in and since you literally just conceded you had to get rid of a tag to make your two, that means you l i e d about not having put ANY tags before.

rofl

toads didnt catch anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would he even bring the issue of tags if he is not planning something about it?

I wanna go home so bad but stuck cuz rain

Toads you're awesome im screaming also im calling thomas to comeback

he is awesome at lynching me true...

- - - Post Merge - - -

but as you know everytime he lynches me i turn out to be town

- - - Post Merge - - -

besides the last game of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am not covering my ass..i am actually laughing ....if i turn out town, i will call each one of you stupid

Woah i was out for a few minutes and **** happened.

I am utterly confused right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah i was out for a few minutes and **** happened.

I am utterly confused right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

So its bianca for real? She was my only town read tho, darn

nah, it was intentionally ironic

i know but intention or not u said it so its no longer tru

btw @ waffles ignore the question for some reason i remembered wrongly that u were the one who put the bianca tags

bianca we aren't stupid for lynching you over lying.

the only way you can get out of this is clarifying, without illogical bs, the answer to these questions:

Did you add ANY tags before the "im sk lol" tag?
If not, then why did you say you had to delete one to make room for two?
What do you think happened to the "im sk lol" tag if you didn't write it and delete it yourself?

Also, I used my second tag for the "best mistake 2017" tag

I mean this whole event is amusing but i am not voting for bianca based on this whole thing. Its crazy.

i love joking and teasing but playing me dirty and ganging up on me is foul and nasty

bye *****es! lynch me!

love u seroja!!

Back