• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

GGWP

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i made the tag fukers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hush no more excuses u and dolby lynched townie :lemon:

I dont i sweaR ive been thinking voting you ever since

Toadsy im curious whats ur thought process when killing seroja and evan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And personal achievement unlocked: top poster in a mafia game. Wooo

You did the SK's proud, Toads. But too bad we're not meant to be in a team. :(
Anyways, gg.

Toadsy im curious whats ur thought process when killing seroja and evan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And personal achievement unlocked: top poster in a mafia game. Wooo

For seroja, I figured Dolby would be easy target for anyone and I wanted to start getting rid of people. Seroja wasn't being too vocal about me, but I foresaw it maybe becoming a problem later on with my experience with seroja....

With Evan, Farobi and waffles were good to lee together, because they kept each other in check. One could easily vote for the other, waffles was my person to focus on knowing was town. Farobi was growing in sus. And Dolby was cracking on me, so I figured I could convince him. Evan was more town locked/ not sussed/ more variable.... i felt confident with the other three voting in the way I needed it and wasn't as sure about him.

my death was so obvious cant believe u guys didn't think about it. but I was rooting for toads anyway so yooooo I'm so proud of u congratsss!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw farobi u should've owned up to the tag honestly. I cant believe u just stood there and let that happen. I am disappoint.

I didnt know that it was obvious about sejora's death didnt see that coming but ye good strat toada

Back