• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

kirby modkill me!

i was trying to have fun in this game but to be played dirty!

no way jose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I realize that since the tag disappeared and I added my own second tag, that could make me the culprit, but I know it's not me and I wouldn't play dirty like this.

it has to be the o s h a t person, or someone else altogether who just used one tag and then took it off to troll Bianca

toads you sick dirty player!

I am not Sk ! you dirty player!

like, i at least never tried to character assassinate you..... I just pointed out things and tried to logically explain them. its not my fault everyone collectively saw the second one.

perhaps take a breather, go to sleep? and then come back to everything tomorrow. We will all have a laugh about it tomorrow eh?
I'm going to continue to vote you though, because if I'm right I'm gonna be so impressed with myself

ok so byngo's claiming responsibility for those?? then toads is clear of doing it, it's someone trolling

That means bianca is also clear as well. Doesn't mean she's not potentially SK but I think a random vote is better than this tags bs

no you are dirty and i am not laughing now

yeah be impressed with yourself knowing you are down low dirty player

ok so byngo's claiming responsibility for those?? then toads is clear of doing it, it's someone trolling

That means bianca is also clear as well. Doesn't mean she's not potentially SK but I think a random vote is better than this tags bs

im an arsonist

i think if bianca is being genuine and not trying to pull at my hearstrings by using extreme ATE, then it's definitely

O S H A T

because that tag appeared when the lol tag poofed

also if it's a reference to shatsworthy then its probably who is in maf discord which leaves us to waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait ninjad. damn n here i thought i was gettin somewhere

and if you were joking about posting that tag in the first place and you aren't a SK, and you are town. Why not just say that initially when I called you out? if you are so keen on not lying?

you could've just been like, lol I did put that tag there and it was a joke....

bianca I literally just figured out that it's not toad's fault

take a break maybe and come back with a fresh perspective. I know what it's like to be falsely accused and lynched as a townie (dealt with that **** yesterday lol) and while it's aggravating, going ballistic over it is not going to help your cause.

btw bianca toads wasnt the one scheming the tag thing he just made conclusions based on what he saw as evidence. i'm sorry if ur hurt by all this

toads i think the person who wrote that wasnt even in the game so lets drop it

no you are dirty and i am not laughing now

yeah be impressed with yourself knowing you are down low dirty player

ok stop. its getting really rude and offensive. this tags business is weird, everyone is in agreeance with that. But I'm sorry I can't unsee what I saw!

Im going to bed, but like I said I am not unvoting....

ok yeah you're not thinking straight/clearly. You've accused and namecalled toads for something he didn't do. Imagine the rage you're feeling rn over (potentially) being falsely accused, and imagine how you're making toads feel. I literally just logically deduced that toads could not have framed you, even if he wanted to.

Back