Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

bianca we aren't stupid for lynching you over lying.

the only way you can get out of this is clarifying, without illogical bs, the answer to these questions:

1. Did you add ANY tags before the "im sk lol" tag?
2. If not, then why did you say you had to delete one to make room for two?
3. What do you think happened to the "im sk lol" tag if you didn't write it and delete it yourself?

Also, I used my second tag for the "best mistake 2017" tag

um evan pretty sure u misread her post for question number 2. kindly go back and reread

DOES SAYING YOUR SK IN THE TAG ACTUALLY RELATE TO THE SK MAKING IT THEMSELVES? everyones jumping to conclusions for this super easy looking lynch

Bianca calm down lmao, I apparently may have misread something you said earlier. So get your head back in this game because I, for one, am not fine with lynching you juuuust yet, especially if it was a misunderstanding on my part

honestly this could've gone either way.... everyone is 100% right that lynching based on tags is... unconventional... but when it happened so plan as day in front of me, i couldn't help but say something? and then to have you openly admit to changing tags after I said theres a two tag limit? and the incriminating tag disappears? its all too convenient to not believe tbh

and in all this bianca has never once flat out said "I never made the original tag" like... that would be my first instinct if I legit didn't make it

tbh, I'm only going with this because I find the basis of lynching based off tags funny. I think bianca is the type of person to leave said tag as town anyway

you are a dirty player toads! i dont care what your bs is right now! you are so dirty its not even funny

i am laughing at first but its not funny anymore!

ok yeah I ****ed up, I misread this

the moment i put in those two tags, you had to take out the other tag and make it appear i took it out

I thought this was saying that you put in your tags and had to take out one. This would imply you wrote the "im sk lol" tag yourself.

But no, what it's really saying is that someone else wrote the sk tag, and as you did yours, they took it out.

Yeahhhhhh THAT'S explainable. Furthermore, Farobi's right. Wtf are we even thinking guys, killing someone over a tag? Just because someone says they're SK in the tags, doesn't even make them that at all. lmao at the bad logic I let my silly self believe for a second there, I don't know who to vote for right now so I might as well do a random pick since it's probably more likely I'll hit SK blood that way than trying to do meta

ok guys

bianca is my name, i am bianca - bianca
dont kill my cereal, biancasscumtagboutique - toads
pls dont hurt meee, best mistake 2017 - evan

o s h a t (who)
rose the roleblocker (who)

like from this analysis i can safely say that at least toads is innocent cos he already used up his tags limit. aside from bianca, evan and the person who added o s h a t could also be the culprits

1. Dolby
2. Bianca
3. Waffles
4. Chick
5. Farobi
6. amazon
7. Seroja
8. Thomas
9. toads

Capture.PNG

okeydokey Farobi it is wheee

ok guys

bianca is my name, i am bianca - bianca
dont kill my cereal, biancasscumtagboutique - toads
pls dont hurt meee, best mistake 2017 - evan

o s h a t (who)
rose the roleblocker (who)

like from this analysis i can safely say that at least toads is innocent cos he already used up his tags limit. aside from bianca, evan and the person who added o s h a t could also be the culprits

my guess is those are dolby, because who else knows about rose?
and those are my guesses because i'm a super good de-tag-tive

Back