• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Nice reasoning tho 10/10 i guess people can't read sarcasm

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi will the real sks pls stand up

I will repeat will the real sk pls stand up
Looks like we got a problem right here

"evan's trying hard to sound innocent"

"let's do itttt"

wow those three words sure made an impression huh? :rolleyes: :lemon:

so we're killing ITYW over a possibly maybe not sarcastic comment? k

there are 2 SKs, look at the OP, and five townies.... and dolby, seroja made one post? lol

If we're basing the lynch off luck and assuming the person reading this is town:

2 sk and 6 town = 33.33% chance of lynching sk

Neither the sks know each other so theyre both hungry in the town sense to find the other.

Im taking its waffles and toads

If we're basing the lynch off luck and assuming the person reading this is town:

2 sk and 6 town = 33.33% chance of lynching sk

Neither the sks know each other so theyre both hungry in the town sense to find the other.

Im taking its waffles and toads

or you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, there's 7 town

Evan's like 80% town as well

It's between Farobi, ITYW, chick, and toads rn for me. Thinking toads chick maybe

two types of players going in on this: those who are lynch-happy and those who are more passive

I'm leaning to the passive ones being likely sk cause it makes them appear town-aligned and hesitant and all that. true town players cant decide whom to trust so i'd like to believe paranoia is a thing and we know that atm we dont have anything to back up on.

i was about to list my suspicions here but it would have been everyone excep bianca lmao

honestly any of you could be it.... and no one sticks out as one way or the other, as soon as i think one way I will probably be wrong

of course girl!! and if you are sk, kill me last too <3, but i am assuming you are not sk

well i'm not, but i was i would turn myself in rather than kill u cos how could i ever???

btw farobi i see the quick vote jump as sk trying to get a lynch on the innocents as soon as they could.

well i'm not, but i was i would turn myself in rather than kill u cos how could i ever???

btw farobi i see the quick vote jump as sk trying to get a lynch on the innocents as soon as they could.

I'm pretty sure you and bianca are soulless monsters that would rip each other's heads off at a moment's notice

Back