• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Sad that I'm dying in a game while crap posters like thomas who can't even be bothered to send in a night kill are still alive

Eh RIP me I guess, I'm terrible at hunting for SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's 2/2 waffles unvoted.... and no new votes since last vote count posted

Also watch who changes their vote at the last second to me. That's gonna be telling as well

Literally less than 5 minutes later lol.

Anyway, I'm still confident that it's Thomas/Toads, but yeah, Thomas is ringing all my "noob scum" alarms

As I'm the only voter for you, and I want someone to be lynched today wether sk or not, I'm changing to toads. Rest in piss… forever miss.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry man. It's for the greater good.

Make sure to thank Farobi for telling you what to do otherwise you would've just **** posted until you got lynched today, and remember to actually send in a kill tonight

Aka me. Don't think I didn't know who you REALLY meant.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Warning. Warning. The post above is now out of date.

Yeah, they're probably both SKs, but Toads has a bit of margin of error due to me being uncomfortable about Farobi. Thomas as this point is the better lynch THOUGH do people honk that if he is SK he'll send in a kill tonight?

Thomas fyi you can have the option to use your action on yourself tonight which would grant immunity on your lynch the following day. Risk is if you arent set for lynch tho, but we confident youre the last scum. Choice is yours :rolleyes:

Thomas fyi you can have the option to use your action on yourself tonight which would grant immunity on your lynch the following day. Risk is if you arent set for lynch tho, but we confident youre the last scum. Choice is yours :rolleyes:

What?

I guess immunity is ok, but everyone thinks I'm sk, so might not risk it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He lied didn't he.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering Toads' reaction, I'm not gonna.

wtf dude???

also im gonNA PLAy dota brb

I guess immunity is ok, but everyone thinks I'm sk, so might not risk it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He lied didn't he.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Considering Toads' reaction, I'm not gonna.

You can have double immunity since you withheld the night before hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

So if we try to lynch you on day 3 and day 4, it wouldnt push through. I would take that chance if i was sk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait darn did i just make it impossible for town to win damn

well im wont read cuz im playing dota so ye

Want to know another thing about town of Salem? The veteran role kills those who target it at night. 1-shot bulletproof is a completely different role from a veteran

taht too anyway on the topic

I idnt feel like voting toads so for me thomas is safe votes

Want to know another thing about town of Salem? The veteran role kills those who target it at night. 1-shot bulletproof is a completely different role from a veteran

We aren't ToS and stop trying to make it that way

Back