Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

he said his goal is to lynch me day one!

and that dirty play!

what do you expect me to think

I expect you to calmly and rationally attempt to make logical inferences and deduce what is going on. Not toss out unverifiable accusations and call toads names.

EVEN IF he did everything you are saying he did (which I proved he could not have), that gives you NO license to be an ******* back.

You seem to not be doing well both in this game and BOTW. Are you ok? Take it easy...these are supposed to be fun. IK I'm one to talk especially after yesterday, but really chill the **** out please, for your sake and ours :)

yes and please don't let what happens here spill over into my game just because I'm hosting it.... that is the most disrespectful thing you could possibly do and outweighs absolutely anything you could accuse me of doing

idk what to think of waffles but if she's a sk her self-hammering is going against her wincon soooo

i don't really know about them tbh, i was just posting that as a joke to lighten the mood and move on ya know

ts6JK.jpg

Dude I really think Bianca is genuine and someone is trying to pull a prank

Well despite everything we've got a lot of content to sift through which is always better for town.

My town reads: bianca, sejora, toads, evan
scumlean: chick, thomas, dolby, waffles

If I were to lynch I'd probably do Dolby because "it's funny" too when the tables turn :lemon:

@ Farobi
Wtf why are you scumleaning me? I haven't even said anything yet.

1.) Pronoun | Timezone | Town/Scum/TP Ratio
She/Her, AEST time (GMT +10), Probably no TP's since this is a just for fun game.
2.) Who do you think is scum?
Farobi. Jk. I don't know yet.
3.) Do you think this game will end on Day 2?
No. Probably Day 3.
4.) Who do you think who will be lynch on Day 1?
No idea.
5.) Who do you think who will be killed Night 1?
No idea...?
6.) Preferred role? (if your scum its ok answer it you dog :lemon:)
I like being Townie :lemon:
7.) Rank strong - weak players make sure waffles is last
I need to check Player List.
8.) Can I have a waffle?
NO

@ Farobi
Wtf why are you scumleaning me? I haven't even said anything yet.

1.) Pronoun | Timezone | Town/Scum/TP Ratio
She/Her, AEST time (GMT +10), Probably no TP's since this is a just for fun game.
2.) Who do you think is scum?
Farobi. Jk. I don't know yet.
3.) Do you think this game will end on Day 2?
No. Probably Day 3.
4.) Who do you think who will be lynch on Day 1?
No idea.
5.) Who do you think who will be killed Night 1?
No idea...?
6.) Preferred role? (if your scum its ok answer it you dog :lemon:)
I like being Townie :lemon:
7.) Rank strong - weak players make sure waffles is last
I need to check Player List.
8.) Can I have a waffle?
NO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't read through the chat yet...
Ugh, I'm not sure if I'd actually replace out since I'm in the BOTW game, probably not.

@Chick - because by process of reduction it's very likely you're the SK. I think the people active in the tag discussion earlier seemed like Town to me for now. Honestly, the chances of SK between you and Thomas is over 80% from my perspective.

Farobi, I forgot about the thread because I'm playing BOTW Mafia, and I only read my PM about 20 minutes ago, so yeah.

I'm laughing so hard right now hahaha suspicious of someone over a tag that says O S H A T ahahahahaha i'm SCREAMING

I'm laughing so hard right now hahaha suspicious of someone over a tag that says O S H A T ahahahahaha i'm SCREAMING

:')

real talk tho i know dolby is busy with the other game but he feels like a dangerous lurky sk tryin to sniff out the other sk. i'd love to lynch him but on the chance that he's town, he would be an asset.

townleans farobi, evan and bianca. null on the rest

Yeah, totally. I'm Jimmy the Killer. My objective is to kill everyone.
Oops I revealed my pm I'm gonna get modkilled oh no :lemon:

Yikes, looks like we got one boys!

What are your thoughts on the whole tag-meta-analysis extravaganza? Context: there was apparently a tag that read "i am really sk lol" which got deleted as soon as bianca wrote two new tags. Is it good evidence that bianca's sk or are you going to hold back on that?

Yikes, looks like we got one boys!

gg ez

What are your thoughts on the whole tag-meta-analysis extravaganza? Context: there was apparently a tag that read "i am really sk lol" which got deleted as soon as bianca wrote two new tags. Is it good evidence that bianca's sk or are you going to hold back on that?

1st of all i think 'i am really sk lol' probably got replaced by 'o s h a t' but im gonna wait for chick to respond

-

another thought is that maybe toads IS the other sk and if so then i'm down for toads vs dolby showdown

Back