• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

well its too obvious for scum to kill the people who are sus of them, because it makes them look sus. So its a major tactic to kill the people who are town-leaning you so that it anti-frames the SK. the person who is SK could be trying to frame me, and look at that, you are really trying hard to frame me.

Also if we are going by the logic that I would kill people sussing me, Dolby was putting the most pressure on me through N1, so if I was a SK I would've went for him
Well yeah. The difference between her and dolby is that she didn't immediately suspect you, she just added you onto a list of possible SKs perhaps just made up on the spot. Of course you wouldnt kill dolby unless you're playing risky mind games with the town. And fyi, I have actually townread you (with green bolded names and all) during the early parts of the game, and never proposed a lynch until today mainly because it become so clear to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

clear to me that you're the last serial killer hoho

Well yeah. The difference between her and dolby is that she didn't immediately suspect you, she just added you onto a list of possible SKs perhaps just made up on the spot. Of course you wouldnt kill dolby unless you're playing risky mind games with the town. And fyi, I have actually townread you (with green bolded names and all) during the early parts of the game, and never proposed a lynch until today mainly because it become so clear to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

clear to me that you're the last serial killer hoho

what made you change your mind?

what made you change your mind?
My "flawed logic", my persistent heart-tugs of Dolby acting more town-like than SK, and good 'ol process of elimination.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're asking that question as if i'm town :lemon: c'mon

My "flawed logic", my persistent heart-tugs of Dolby acting more town-like than SK, and good 'ol process of elimination.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're asking that question as if i'm town :lemon: c'mon

pbth, you really are the last SK... won't even answer my questions straight up

pbth, you really are the last SK... won't even answer my questions straight up

The icing on the cake actually is when you revealed something about Seroja which prompted me to check up her posts. That info is not necessarily for my sake, but for Waffles and Dolby who seem to be uncertain on who among us could be the SK. And those were perfectly fine answers lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

*sigh* I'm kinda tired of this back-and-forth exchange without any second-person discussions. I'm townie yall. peace

And those were perfectly fine answers lol

I asked you for actual reasons for why your stance on me changed.... and you made a joke at me, nod to AtE, and POE. None of which were actual reasons or shows any effort into this game

dolby i agree. I'm starting to see that Farobi could be an sk tbh. how am i the scummiest, that's so fishy.

Yeah, Farobi deliberately making unrepresentative analysis of Seroja especially since this was after the selected post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'm thinking it's Farobi here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'm thinking it's Farobi here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I can also see Farobi killing Seroja bc he was genuinely sus of her N1 as well

Amazon the townie was killed

54802849.jpg

No mafia is a mafia without a classic, yet somewhat modern Soap Cake!

Hello everyone! I'm Andis, and welcome to today's cooking show! On this episode, we will be making a classic, yet somewhat modern Soap Cake! Now I know what you're thinking, who in their right mind wants a soap cake!? But we're not in our right mind so that's A-OK! But enough about that, let's get started! For ingredients, you will need cake mix, eggs, butter, milk, the most ****ed up route in existence, and some fine quality soap. Begin by mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl, and add extra soap for extra taste! Now that you are all mixed, put that bad boy in the oven for 30 seconds, and think about the scrumptious cake that will soon caress your taste buds. Once baked, take that moist cake out of the oven and slather it in some icing, strawberries, and extra soap for good measure. Once done, give it to your favorite friend and be prepared to experience true rejection. Well, that's it for today's episode, until next time, stay squeaky!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait the sadness didn't intensify when I was lynched, why with Amazon? I thought I was the fan-favorite. ;-; :( SADNESS INTENSIFIES

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah dicks. Welp, it's been fun. Remember. Even if I'm dead,I'm always watching. Helping bts.

I'm also sh*itposting behind the scenes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooo, a filterdodge! Cool. :D

Last edited:
No mafia is a mafia without a classic, yet somewhat modern Soap Cake!

Hello everyone! I'm Andis, and welcome to today's cooking show! On this episode, we will be making a classic, yet somewhat modern Soap Cake! Now I know what you're thinking, who in their right mind wants a soap cake!? But we're not in our right mind so that's A-OK! But enough about that, let's get started! For ingredients, you will need cake mix, eggs, butter, milk, the most ****ed up route in existence, and some fine quality soap. Begin by mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl, and add extra soap for extra taste! Now that you are all mixed, put that bad boy in the oven for 30 seconds, and think about the scrumptious cake that will soon caress your taste buds. Once baked, take that moist cake out of the oven and slather it in some icing, strawberries, and extra soap for good measure. Once done, give it to your favorite friend and be prepared to experience true rejection. Well, that's it for today's episode, until next time, stay squeaky!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait the sadness didn't intensify when I was lynched, why with Amazon? I thought I was the fan-favorite. ;-; :( SADNESS INTENSIFIES

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also sh*itposting behind the scenes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooo, a filterdodge! Cool. :D

please stop posting

Ur already dead thomas so hush

Kirby post night now

Farobi the townie was lynched

You have 12 hours to send in any actions

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby the townie was killed

SK wins!

Town: Waffles

Actions:
Night1: Toads kills Seroja
Chick sent in no action
Night2: killed Amazon
Night 3: kill Dolby

Thanks for playing!

You know the tag thing hasnt solved yet so dolby made the im a sk lol thing???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watafak

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear farobi leading is odd cuz he never does that

Back