• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

honestly i thought farobi sounds like town genuinely trying to sk-hunt fron the get go.

evan is probs town too but I'm very bad at reading him so i don't hv as much confidence as with farobi

waffles n chick at this point i feel are also town

bianca could be town from the outburst earlier idk if it was her genuinely feeling like she was unjustly cornered or bcos she couldn't take the heat of being caught. if anything i'm not too concerned for her d1 yet

it's down to dolby, toads and thomas for me at this point.

Off topic but wouldn't it be funny if the SKs shoot each other at night. That would be great.

HAHAHAHAHAHA EZ WIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

bianca could be town from the outburst earlier idk if it was her genuinely feeling like she was unjustly cornered or bcos she couldn't take the heat of being caught. if anything i'm not too concerned for her d1 yet

Well about Bianca heres the problem if you were in American mafia thing host by Ness she was outburst near lynch cuz obviously she doesnt wanna get lynch at the end of the game she died as scum. We cannot determine if Bianca is really innocent or TP but looking in her post aside her weak responses and explanation she seems more town leaning but tbh I really can't read if Bianca is inno or tp

- - - Post Merge - - -

www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.p...ll-Town-Wins&p=7588724&viewfull=1#post7588724

Guys im screaming

Yes you are
Just dont edit post merge are fine i swear if u leave cuz of post merge ill scream to death okay is this ur first yime playing mafia?

hi postmerger welcome to tbt mafia. postmerging is welcomed and encouraged so pls be proud instead of upset

my guess is those are dolby, because who else knows about rose?
and those are my guesses because i'm a super good de-tag-tive

OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why, yes it is! I tried to join BOTW mafia because 1; I like Zelda and anything else Nintendo. 2; I searched "newb" and the result was botw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only flipped my ****e because editing would get me modkilled.

:lemon:
Okie dokie, I finished reading up til now. Wtf was up with the tag bs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Imma brb your arses, gotta pee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back. Random Fact About Me of the Day! Did you know that even though I swear like a brit, I'm actually American? The more you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added 2 new tags. #hashtag and Thomas is alive again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funny you say I'm townlocked, because I'm actually town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pls dun get pissed when I say this but…
Valor = best team

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have some of Joel's Spinning Spaghetti.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vinesauce/comments/3ioazh/i_put_spinning_spaghetti_in_here_wow_im_really/

thomas there's a little thing called EBWOP here. "Edit by way of post." Since we can't edit on here, we make any edits with a post merge. I suggest you chill out and learn to accept EBWOP since that's what we do in lieu of actual editing :)

So what are your thoughts on the game? As much as I dedicate myself to the advancement of Mother Valor, I think we should be focusing on things that are actually relevant here.

Hope I'm reading it right, Bianca was lynched and she was a townie.

night 1 has started, you have 12 hours to send in actions. Night can end early if all actions are sent in.

probably ragequitting townie in both games, though ik you can't speak to the second one toads ;)

Just a serial killer demonic clown called Pennywise the Dancing Clown passing through even though I'm an extra terrestrial creature who is a shape shifter and if you actually saw my true form you would go mentally insane so you only see a huge mother trucker galaxy spider instead.

hehehhehehehehhehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehhehehehe :blush::rolleyes:

Is there obs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thomas might be my new favourite, I like silly geese.

Something completely offtopic, I'm planning to buy tickets to a jb concert to throw Jarate at him. Jarate is my cute little way of saying jars of piss.

Last edited:
Something completely offtopic, I'm planning to buy tickets to a jb concert to throw Jarate at him. Jarate is my cute little way of saying jars of piss.

(1) you're helping to make jb rich so...lol
(2) that's lowkey assault and not ok

but I assume you're just joking so :cool:

Sorry about editing, I was making the yellow easier to see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the glitch gone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dammit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh, the satisfaction will be worth however long in jail.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I'm even going to ofc. Jic, I've pissed in water bottles instead of the toilet, that way I can easily pour said piss into jars.

Back