Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Voting is a mess tbh i dunno who to suspect ������
Like bruh the tag is a joke i dunno whats another reason why we vote toads for lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Set toads for lynch

Continuing to push on Bianca
Sudden drop in activity pulling her lynch
Extensive fluff like "WAIT CHICK IS IN THEGAME" and rose the roleblocker
Ignoring the fact that chick made a point last time she was maf to send in kills before night even started, possibly in order to aid with an ML
Really fake reaction in saying that you/Farobi rnged Seroja when she was going off as pretty strong

I'm fine with a Thomas lynch to ftr

Thinking back toads is scummy too so im fine w either

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im in class rn so yeah oops

Continuing to push on Bianca
Sudden drop in activity pulling her lynch
Extensive fluff like "WAIT CHICK IS IN THEGAME" and rose the roleblocker
Ignoring the fact that chick made a point last time she was maf to send in kills before night even started, possibly in order to aid with an ML
Really fake reaction in saying that you/Farobi rnged Seroja when she was going off as pretty strong

I'm fine with a Thomas lynch to ftr

My sudden drop in activity is real life. I have clinicals on weekdays 8-4 and I drove to OH today. Dolby is off his rocker tbh, probably a serial killer himself taking out seroja night 1 then me for lynch that's way he can influence all the newbies from here on out. Also I acted this exact same way in bunker hill, but I just didn't have a PM to talk him off his bad lynch targets this time and didn't lead someone seemingly giving them away via tags. I also think it very hypocritical that people would change their vote to Bianca during the tag mix up, but then switch back afterwards and sus the person who committed to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting for Farobi if he is in the lead because I'm not a frickin serial killer

My sudden drop in activity is real life. I have clinicals on weekdays 8-4 and I drove to OH today. Dolby is off his rocker tbh, probably a serial killer himself taking out seroja night 1 then me for lynch that's way he can influence all the newbies from here on out. Also I acted this exact same way in bunker hill, but I just didn't have a PM to talk him off his bad lynch targets this time and didn't lead someone seemingly giving them away via tags. I also think it very hypocritical that people would change their vote to Bianca during the tag mix up, but then switch back afterwards and sus the person who committed to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting for Farobi if he is in the lead because I'm not a frickin serial killer

AtE, entirely dismissing it and going after the guy who's the biggest threat to you. Moreover, why the **** would I take someone out who's townleaning me and probably willing to vote how I'd direct them. I'm known for crazy moves, but even I can't figure out a way that I would gain an advantage from it as sk

I would also like to note last night that Seroja was the ONLY person who had brought up a coherant case against Toads, there's a reason that Seroja died, and I'm pretty sure that's it

Waffles, please don't be dumb with the Farobi thing and move your vote. Thomas isn't going to move anyway bc he's scum. Farobi, Toads is a bigger threat, and honestly, with Evan afk rn, Thomas lynch is infeasible (though that could change in the near future) Toads is the next best lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

bruh you need to explain your suspicions on farobi :lemon:
I'm doin this cuz i want farobi to die

Now I remember why I hated the old generation

Are you voting me out of spite cause im sure majority of people think im town and those who vote me (toads) are just omgus'ing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am town, if im really gonna die today then this game is p much over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS A JOKE BOIZZZ

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont see evan that much la

Why would I continue voting chick if I can save my own skin by making sure farobi dies? Honestly anyone could be a SK. I had a good feel Dolby was town, but idk he is good enough to be a SK in disguise and I don't know why anyone else would kill seroja tbh. Apparently chick "slipped" which is total rubbish. People like to say they see slips happen so people will sheep them and Dolby is a master manipulator, but I refuse to follow his lead on this anymore. Farobi/ITYW have played the exact same game in here and it could lean sk or town tbh, I don't know enough about the two of you to decipher either way. Thomas is the ultimate wild card, it could very well have been him who didn't kill someone last night, but I feel like chick is more likely for that.

Why taking my vote seriously you know i was joking

- - - Post Merge - - -

people just follow my vote smh

AtE, entirely dismissing it and going after the guy who's the biggest threat to you. Moreover, why the **** would I take someone out who's townleaning me and probably willing to vote how I'd direct them. I'm known for crazy moves, but even I can't figure out a way that I would gain an advantage from it as sk

I would also like to note last night that Seroja was the ONLY person who had brought up a coherant case against Toads, there's a reason that Seroja died, and I'm pretty sure that's it

Waffles, please don't be dumb with the Farobi thing and move your vote. Thomas isn't going to move anyway bc he's scum. Farobi, Toads is a bigger threat, and honestly, with Evan afk rn, Thomas lynch is infeasible (though that could change in the near future) Toads is the next best lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I remember why I hated the old generation

Toads is a bigger threat to what? You losing as SK, I'm not a threat at all I'm about on my death bed... and it's too obvious for me to kill seroja. It's like the stupidest play in the book to kill the person speaking up against you. So which is it Dolby am I a threat or an idiot? Because you are spinning it both ways rn to get me lynched

Toads, towards the last sentence you wrote
Have you SERIOUSLY not read a word I've said on the topic of Thomas/Chick? Chick made a point, in her first game as scum, to send in kills BEFORE the day phase was even over. Chick is less likely to do it and I know why you're doing this. You've isolated that Thomas was the other SK, and are preparing to pocket him. A lynch today would make 4v1v1, two kills 2v1v1, and you have a guaranteed pocket who still could kill you, but it's your best and easiest shot at getting to the dueling stage

- - - Post Merge - - -

phone post took to long and made this outdated

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads is a bigger threat to what? You losing as SK, I'm not a threat at all I'm about on my death bed... and it's too obvious for me to kill seroja. It's like the stupidest play in the book to kill the person speaking up against you. So which is it Dolby am I a threat or an idiot? Because you are spinning it both ways rn to get me lynched

If Farobi's town, he should know that it's you/Thomas, and Thomas dprobably didn't even kill last night

Have you SERIOUSLY not read a word I've said on the topic of Thomas/Chick? Chick made a point, in her first game as scum, to send in kills BEFORE the day phase was even over. Chick is less likely to do it and I know why you're doing this. You've isolated that Thomas was the other SK, and are preparing to pocket him. A lynch today would make 4v1v1, two kills 2v1v1, and you have a guaranteed pocket who still could kill you, but it's your best and easiest shot at getting to the dueling stage

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've thought about that a lot haven't you? Well I am just trying to keep us from killing my townie self, because otherwise you are handing it to the SKs

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Farobi's town, he should know that it's you/Thomas, and Thomas dprobably didn't even kill last night

I read your thing but idk tbh. Town clearing someone for a supposed slip is just as dangerous as lynching because of tags

You've thought about that a lot haven't you? Well I am just trying to keep us from killing my townie self, because otherwise you are handing it to the SKs

- - - Post Merge - - -

I read your thing but idk tbh. Town clearing someone for a supposed slip is just as dangerous as lynching because of tags

Who are the sks in ur opinion? To seal my idea on lynching u

- - - Post Merge - - -

DID YOU SERIOUSLY NOT READ A WORD HERE EITHER

CHICKS NOT ADVANCED ENOUGH TO PURPOSELY NOT PULL OFF A KILL, BUT MADE APOINT TO SEND IN THE KILL EXTREMELY EARLY LAST TIME SHE WAS SCUM. THIS ISNT EVEN ABOUT THE OTHER TOWNSLIP

Now granted, chick could be the other SK, but if you're going to continue to insist that she is more likely than Thomas, Idk.

Back