• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Will Thomas be modkilled for failing to vote day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ directed to kirby

Okay, so you guys are sussing me just because the sk action didn't send, so you guys were waiting up on it. That's because I was at work. On weekdays, from 8am-4pm, I have work. On weekends I'm sometimes available all day. And just because I was at work, that doesn't mean that I am a Serial Killer who missed the killing action.
You guys know that a SK could actually have just purposely missed the kill to put frame Thomas and I?
Off course, this is their perfect chance to pick on the newbies.
You should think over this because this is obvious.

Anyways, here's my reads post.
Thomas — quite the prankster and punster, but he definitely seems like a good newbie act of Townie. He just seems to be playing around, but he should really watch his posts and editing, otherwise he would get modkilled.
ITYW — seems to be fooling around. One of his hobbies. I remember him telling me that he doesn't even care if he is a Townie, and he doesn't really pay attention and just trolls everybody (like Thomas).
Farobi —
Farobi said:
sending in my action :lemon:
Yes. That's it. The crucial piece of evidence. The solid rock that people couldn't read. The king's ring that helped the whole town. The killer of all killers. It's you, Farogggggi. (I'll have you know that I won a spelling bee in Primary School lmao) :lemon:
Dolby — seems Town to me. He actually has proper reasons, and I feel that he shouldn't always be on everybody's lynch list. hehe, speaking of botw mafia.. sorry bro
I forgot who else is playing the game. I'll just leave it for now, I feel a bit restless.

Oh wait, before I go, I wanted to talk about the Seroja kill. Seroja would be an easy kill opportunity for nubs, because she's clearly a very good and reasonable player. So since a nub would do that, then that only leaves Thomas and I. Hmm... don't you get it? Again, the suspicion is on Thomas and I. The SK is clearly trying to attack on us noobs, with both the Kill Time and the Seroja Kill. Honestly, if Thomas does get modkilled, I wouldn't be surprised if he flips Town.

Why FoS on inactives that even any one of us may not send action in order to FoS inactives amirite?

I remember correctly that I said Chick is from Aussie and has a job, yes me and chick are now close because of the previous game so nada i doubt its Chick

Chick is Aussie a independent busy woman who has a job who doesn't need a man I'm so proud of her she usually post around 5 pm to 7 pm GMT +8
Best emotional speech I have ever heard. This is a work of art. It's a revolution. It should be placed in a museum until we find a SK

What time did you wake up, waffles dear? For research

also stop pretending that we dunno each other darling most tbt mafia players knew that we live together in harmony then everything changes when the SK/mafia nation attacked

also stop pretending that we dunno each other darling most tbt mafia players knew that we live together in harmony then everything changes when the SK/mafia nation attacked

I asked that question in order to arrive at this conclusion, not not unrelated chatter:
I'd like to townlean ITYW now based on how the first night kill couldn't have corresponded with the time he woke up.

That's why I'm not leaning you to be SK anymore.

I asked that question in order to arrive at this conclusion, not not unrelated chatter:

That's why I'm not leaning you to be SK anymore.

I thot we're sk buddies :lemon:
i still love you tho :rolleyes:

Will Thomas be modkilled for failing to vote day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ directed to kirby
The rule this game is every other day btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, honestly, Thomas has been on my list for quite awhile, because I haven't been able to read him, and again, I think sk is in Thomas, Farobi, and Toads. Honestly, if I had to pick 2 right now, it would be Thomas and Toads (the two t's)

We all in agreement that thomas is one of the sk then? Lets lynch

any reason you voted for me Evan?

the bianca situation was very convenient and she flipped town. So you being one of the SKs is a very likely reason you're trigger happy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if thomas isn't going to get modkilled today, then I'm fine with lynching him.

Ok, for me Thomas=Toads>Farobi rn. Probably will decide who to vote once I get home

I'm probably gonna put my lynch on Toads, I feel like he could be the mastermind killer behind my theory.

Ugh, Farobi is in the lead rn, and I want a Toads/Thomas lynch, and I see the one that's most likely to go through is Toads. So my vote is going on him

Voting is a mess tbh i dunno who to suspect ������
Like bruh the tag is a joke i dunno whats another reason why we vote toads for lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Set toads for lynch

Back