Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED Design a house! WIN 500TBT AND HYBRID BLUE PANSY COLLECTIBLE!

QOOF1x0.gif

bump image by A r i a n e

Last edited:
Heya! If you still want to come over and look at my houses you can ?ω?

(and sorry about being a bit late the past couple of days, the ants in my area just finished their nuptial flights and ive been trying to collect as many new queens as possible)

Heya! If you still want to come over and look at my houses you can ?ω?

(and sorry about being a bit late the past couple of days, the ants in my area just finished their nuptial flights and ive been trying to collect as many new queens as possible)

quite alright, ive been busier than usual too haha
i'd love to take a look !

k :3 ill open up Foxton now ^-^ (once I load up Kitsune that is, but watch those gates :3)

Hey! I made some rooms on HHD and I shared two of my rooms in my town that may fit the theme. I didn't really know what kind of rooms you would like (bathroom/kitchen/etc.) so I just did what I thought looked good. My aesthetic is clutter as you can probably tell haha. If you have specific rooms or color themes or anything you definitely want I could try to do better if that'll put me closer to winning ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) Hope you like them! (clicky)

this is cool! I've always wanted to design fairytale rooms and stuff but my current town theme will not allow that. I'll try to design the rooms this weekend.

Hey! I made some rooms on HHD and I shared two of my rooms in my town that may fit the theme. I didn't really know what kind of rooms you would like (bathroom/kitchen/etc.) so I just did what I thought looked good. My aesthetic is clutter as you can probably tell haha. If you have specific rooms or color themes or anything you definitely want I could try to do better if that'll put me closer to winning ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) Hope you like them! (clicky)

i reeeally love these rooms actually. the only color i was specifically after for the forest theme was green, and you already have that ! i think they fit the theme well overall so i wouldnt ask for any changes. Nice job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is cool! I've always wanted to design fairytale rooms and stuff but my current town theme will not allow that. I'll try to design the rooms this weekend.

I look forward to seeing your entry if you decide to !

Update!

i have extended the date by a week as i want as many entries as possible!

-

good morning!

QOOF1x0.gif

bump image by A r i a n e

Last edited:

Important Notice:

I have increased the amount of TBT you will receive as a prize for winning!
I only have TWO ENTRIES so I really need more!

Last edited:
Back